Is there anything you can do legally.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You can get the phone company involved to see where the phone calls are coming from.
Go from there

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I agree Contact an attorney ...likly have him write a nice long letter detailing the issue and asking it to stop in my mind this meets the definition of harassment also loss of income for the time slots

Mikey P

Administrator
Get the Pajama lawyer to track them down and send off a cease and desist on a impressive letter head

She has nothing better to do.

John Watson

She has seemed to do a knumber on you big fella!!!!

As far as Hoodledodle's problem, I guess I missed the first part about who was doing it. Sorry can't share any of my wisdom here.. Not enough info.

John Watson

Sorry, even your explanation is greek to me. can't understand what the heck your trying to say..Who's office???

Name
I'm Rick James
So if you know what company it is, just go into their office and talk to management and if it continues work your way up the ladder. SS? Coit? CD? SM?

:mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
NAILS!

LOTS AN' LOTS OF NAILS!

Ok...i know what yor gonna say.....cameras!

So listen...you make a container up that fits UNDER yor vehicle that you can pull the trap door open wit a wire that lets the nails fall BEHIND yor vehicle....they can NEVER catch you that way..........Then call and tell them that you will make it a lifelong obsession to do this till the day you die.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No Steve.........don let my mild mannered demeanor lull anyone into a false sense of security.......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
maKe them aware you're on to their horse chit.

then park out side in a window van full of Goons holding BASEBALL BATS.

as long as you don't "use" the bats on someone, it's "legal", no?

along with the phone call, the Goon Squad should send a positive re-enforcement message to KNOCK IT OFF!!

...L.T.A.

Greenie

I'll bet the owner doesn't know, cause if he did and Corporate found out there would be some splainin' to do.
This door swings both ways.

One well typed letter specifically referencing their franchise number will encourage the owner to get a grip.

G

Do this, Call them and tell them we have a flood (some hospital name or school) and when then get out there the place doesnt know whats going on and make a fool of them!

TimP

The solution is quite simple. Get caller ID for your business. That way you know who is calling...it will only take so many times before you know all the numbers. Start calling all your customers back and ask them for addresses so that you can send them an information pack or to get them in your database....make up some excuse to legitimize your customers.

Anyways after you get all their cell numbers you'll know who not to answer calls from.....that's what I do for customers I don't want and also for telemarketers. I program them into my cell phone since that's where all my business calls come in and I can screen my calls that way. Just let them go to your voice mail and don't play the game....it wont take them long to start picking on someone else after they see you wont play their game anymore.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greenie said:
I'll bet the owner doesn't know, cause if he did and Corporate found out there would be some splainin' to do.
This door swings both ways.

One well typed letter specifically referencing their franchise number will encourage the owner to get a grip.

I'm with greenie. Don't reference their franchise telephone number. Every franchise has a number. Franchise number 27QXB5... and a niner.... Or whatever it is. Find out what that number is, and make sure to make reference to it. It shows them that you may have already been in contact with the national parent organization. (even if you haven't) That's enough to make any franchise owner drop a brick....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom