IS THIS A COB MAchIne

Bjorn

BoDKUdwBGkKGrHqIOKjwEt7utpD4BLl-zyk.jpg

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Thats a old Truckmounts Inc. unit, Atlanta, Ga. My friend has one and I helped refurb his.

Name
jack zerkie
Thats the new blue bumble bee 60000, it hums and sucks athe same time. Ha, Ha.
I really dont know what it is? but I do have Larrys base 2045 units and the more I use it the better I like it.I had to many years with the big guys units anything but simple.This basic and simple like me and everyday is a pleasure to use. One of the nicest features is for furniture cleaning with a slower idle with a cable control and not a electronic speed control with only 2 or 3 options.This unit was designed simple a throttle control and a basic vacum line for the chemicals, that it. jz.

rick imby

Name
Rick
All that is good is simple and all that is simple is good. ~ Mikhail Kalashnikov

rick imby

Name
Rick
Did you say you are going to add that to the Nordic Line? You could hook the motor up to a generator and then put an electric motor on the blower?? Maybe you could patent it.

Rick

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think that is the new fjord 1 machine odin just made, I think he was testing the waters to see how much we would make fun of it. and that would determine if he would offer it for sale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom