Is this "EZ" to fix

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I noticed the surface damage to this counter when admiring it. How difficult (for you pros) and how much coin could I make if I fixed this. The picture shows it but worse in person.
I think I may be a total stoner at heart.
DF7E6158-3CAE-4274-BBEC-245B9142D7B0.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
you can fix that marble with a bit of training and practicing in your garage but they will continue to etch it.

Every liquid in the refrigerator damages a soft calcite stone like this.

and no, sealing wont protect it.
MB Stone offers training to apply a very durable "antietch" coating on marble counters, that hotels and restaurants sometimes chose to do when the anal owner can't take it anymore

Something to look into for when you body starts to fall apart from slinging a wand

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
you can fix that marble with a bit of training and practicing in your garage but they will continue to etch it.

MB Stone offers training to apply a very durable "antietch" coating on marble counters, that hotels and restaurants sometimes chose to do when the anal owner can't take it anymore

Something to look into for when you body starts to fall apart from slinging a wand
San Diego we doing any of this?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

Actually slinging the wand around is not an issue for a while. It was actually stairs. Now with the remote start stop its another ballgame. Honestly it rivals the glide, if I HAD to choose which I don't😅. Actually Id have to choose the glide, but at least it compares to the feeling of not being beat up so bad.

Best of both worlds, God willing

So I better figure how to fit stone into my down time, now

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom