Is this guy all there?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Hey Mytee, how about a glide for the CMP wand!!
Posted By Rafa-L on 11/30/2007 at 7:25 PM

show of hands for those who want Mytee to make glides for CMP wands ... so we don't have to buy the illegal glides anymore....I need a slot glide for my CMP wands. Can you help me Mytee?

Sorry Mike, I know you hate these postings from another board.

Bob Foster

In the words of Tony "good grief!" I can't wait for all this legal stuff about glides to be over and done with.

head-up-ass.jpg

Show of hands of those here who don't believe in the Law of Karma?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Raf is a straight shooter and doesn't cave to all the lapdogs here.

He has the same idea I had to get someone to make a permanent SS glide so you don't have any replacement BS costs anymore.

Why pay $200 for a plastic glide when a permanent SS works forever?

Bob Foster

It may be that a stainless glide might not be interchangeable for the different types needed, possibly it won't be removable to clean in the wand head and it will scratch certain things such as baseboards ducts and stone.

And maybe it won't slide as well either.

Greenie

Having made glides from many plastics and polymers, the benefits of having a self healing relatively soft material on the end of your wand far outweighs the perceived benefit of a SS glide.

Keep in mind Jimmy uses a wand with no splashguards by choice, so caring for furniture via the metal lips and lack of splashguards speaks volumes.

DevilDog

Hmmmm Greenie, can you elaborate on that one?

Because he doesn't use a glide or have splash guards means he somehow does not take care of his clients furnishings?

Very interesting. Very arrogant on your part. And of course EXTREMELY self serving, which we all know is what YOU are about.

DevilDog

P.S.- I cleaned carpets for years without a glide and without splash guards. Never damaged a thing. NOTHING. And I am the type of guy that if I did damage something I would say so. This constant arrogant self serving b.s. is what nauseates so many.

G

GREANY!!!!

ARE you Gonna TAke thaat sh!t man??

TODD sAId hez gonna kick your FaT ass.

He saiD you gots the bad breath and yo' momma don't dance and yo' daddy don't r0Ck and Røll.

Then he sAID the yous ain't no MArinE, but a lowly barnacle SCRUBBA!!!

You GONNa tAKe that Sh¡t MAN??

He sAId behind the monkey bars he was gonna kick yo' teflon slingin' ASS! He said that You'RE skeered of him because his mIDDle NAme is HAIRASS!!!!!!!

You GOt To stanD up to hIM, WELL at least get him A sTOOL to STand Up tO Y0U!!!

WhaT sayEST THOU??

Greenie

Take Todd serious? LOL
paleeze.

And yes, you will over spray on furniture legs and such, just the facts man, especially when that jet is 5" off the carpet and no splashguards.

Todd knows better on the glide protecting furniture and baseboards too, and why would my comments be selfserving, you can make your own glide and splashguards for all I care, just don't deny the facts.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Green glides are great. I cleaned without one for many years. Now I wouldn't want to clean without one. I do think they re a little overpriced, but really the only thing I don't like is how they tend to get eaten by tack strip.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gee Greenie I've had splash guards on my wand for 15 years.
My POS Castex is modified for my personal use.

I drilled out "Breather holes" on the sides to prevent lock down.

I guess with all my ingenuity I better design a wand myself.

Or just start selling POS Castex wands with my modifications?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've got two Green Bean wands. Both overspray. Even the one with the angled jets.

So don't give me that BS about splashguards and overspray, Greenie.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Marty,
If you're getting overspray with a GH wand, you either have to have badly worn out jets, or the pressure turned up insanely.

Todd,
Try to clean a ceramic tile or stone floor with a bare wand or a stainless glide and not mar the surface. Also a stainless glide would be heavier and once it got scratches and gouges, it could tear at the fiber and be more difficult to push.

Jimmy,
Cool fix putting splashguards on your Castex.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Actually there is a lil' "spritz" that sneaks out under the splashguards, but it's as low as I can go and still let the odd character be able to clean with the glide removed, if you want a hail mary I can lower the guards 1/2" and there will be none, but you can never remove the glide. Only Marty and his anal tendencies would even notice that....lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom