Is this industry missing some....

Name
Matt Ross
I think they should have a quick simple electronic pump on a button with a tank to circulate antifreeze at the end of the day and fill the system with it. If it was designed right it should be able to winterize a truckmount in about 20 seconds. Then pump the stuff out in the morning. Shouldn't be that complicated. I know everyone for some reason wants simpler machines. But well engineered features shouldn't make things less reliable.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I always thought a remote control for TM would be a nice feature.
Start/stop, throttle up/down, heat control for some upl or bleeding off heat so the HF sprayer will draw (for those w/TMs that make serious heat) etc

save a few fennings in fuel and trips out to the van

..L.T.A.

it would be interesting to see how long something like that would last due to the amount of heat and vibration that these machines give off...distance would be a factor....and heaven for bid something went sideways with it and then would be down and not be able to over ride it...personally I think it would end up being a mechanics nightmare....

Reactions: Cleanworks

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
In the pressure washing industry some companies have a waste water recovery and recycling system that allows for the trailer to filter waste water quickly enough to be reused as fresh water.

Steemer has done several studies (CRI, etc...) that show we recover appropriately 88% of water.

If a truck mount could filter water thoroughly and quickly enough to keep up with a cleaner you could carry maybe 100 gallons of fresh water that could be used all day and produce no waste water thus eliminating discharge hoses, toilet adapters, APO’s, and dump concerns. Obviously the filters would probably need to be replaced frequently and cleaned frequently as well.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
In the pressure washing industry some companies have a waste water recovery and recycling system that allows for the trailer to filter waste water quickly enough to be reused as fresh water.

Steemer has done several studies (CRI, etc...) that show we recover appropriately 88% of water.

If a truck mount could filter water thoroughly and quickly enough to keep up with a cleaner you could carry maybe 100 gallons of fresh water that could be used all day and produce no waste water thus eliminating discharge hoses, toilet adapters, APO’s, and dump concerns. Obviously the filters would probably need to be replaced frequently and cleaned frequently as well.
CFI has been doing that with portables for years. They claim you can use the same water up to 7 times. If you do it, your competitors will bash you about using dirty water.

Reactions: CJ-FL

Condog

Name
Tony
I always thought a remote control for TM would be a nice feature.
Start/stop, throttle up/down, heat control for some upl or bleeding off heat so the HF sprayer will draw (for those w/TMs that make serious heat) etc

save a few fennings in fuel and trips out to the van

..L.T.A.
You'd end up accidentally opening/shutting their garage door on someone, or turning their sprinkler system on, or activating their dogs shock collar.
Slow your roll, sOOper hero.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom