Is this video too dark...?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Dave:

Shelves are custom- made, because the length and height of them vary according to what you specify. Someone may want them to accommodate 4, 8, etc. quarts as part of the configuration. Or, someone may want them to hold a HydroForce. Or, have 3 levels, not 2. And on and on.

A typical van, without wall reels, can have a shelf 8 gallon compartments long.

The ones in the videos are 6 "compartments" sections long, sized for gallons. (The number of gallons is fixed, because our shelves have dividers between the compartments, so that a gallon by itself can't fall over.) The shelves shown, which handle 12 gallons, are $250.

We will be adding a package price for the wall reels and ceiling mount vacuum reel, however. Probably $195.

Thanks,

Duane

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Duane Oxley said:
We will be adding a package price for the wall reels and ceiling mount vacuum reel, however. Probably $195.

Thanks,

Duane

WTF does "probably" mean, Duane?
Does it mean you don't have any made for sale now?

..l.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Looks great! One thing I would think about is moving it closer to the front of the van and putting an electric motor on it and THAT would be IT! I like that you hung your fat ass :shock: from the ceiling.. Even more I like to watch you catch your breath after it. :mrgreen: Great job all together, but you need to make it electric! !gotcha!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Ruff Hewn said:
[quote="Duane Oxley":fsksf1h4]

Thanks,

Duane

WTF does "probably" mean, Duane?
Does it mean you don't have any made for sale now?

..l.T.A.[/quote:fsksf1h4]

It means that I've thought about the package thing, but not decided on a price.

We do have them in stock, BTW. And it takes only 2 days to make more, including powder- coating, should we run low.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Able 1 said:
Looks great! One thing I would think about is moving it closer to the front of the van and putting an electric motor on it and THAT would be IT! I like that you hung your fat ass :shock: from the ceiling.. Even more I like to watch you catch your breath after it. :mrgreen: Great job all together, but you need to make it electric! !gotcha!

We've done electric rewind reels on the ceiling. It's no biggie. We move the push button switch "down" (which is "up" when the reel isn't turned upside down) some to make it more comfortable to reach. And we order the reel with the motor located "inside" the frame- not outside the frame as it comes otherwise.

The only mounting location we've done is where shown, though. There should be little trouble moving it back a few inches.

Um... The camera adds extra pounds. I think something's wrong with it.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
BTW... We didn't get a chance to re-do the vid's this weekend and it looks like rain here today and tomorrow. So we probably won't do them until Wednesday.

The way I see it, it gives me more time to think about how to integrate what you guys suggested in the meantime.
(We're not scheduled to be "complete" on the site until Tuesday anyway.)

Thanks!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Look good, it does look a little dark especially inside the van can't see the details of what you are talking about. Is your equipment made from stainless or powdercoated steel?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
dealtimeman said:
Look good, it does look a little dark especially inside the van can't see the details of what you are talking about. Is your equipment made from stainless or powdercoated steel?

Powdercoated steel.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mikey P said:
How many units have you sold in the last ten years Duane?

More than a few... 8)

We had a van in yesterday that I installed about 2004 that had wall reels, a ceiling mount electric rewind vacuum reel and custom shelves. I started to take a picture of it, but had left the camera at home for Lynn to use to take pictures of the ducks and geese outside our back porch.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
(We're not scheduled to be "complete" on the site until Tuesday anyway.)

of "this" year??

We had a van in yesterday that I installed about 2004 that had wall reels, a ceiling mount electric rewind vacuum reel and custom shelves.

I have to ask, DooDaddy, do you want to sell stuff or not??
you show us crappy vids of EXCELLENT products...that's you've had since "about" '04 .
but you don't know how much you'll sell it for , but you say you have some on hand

WTF dude??? :roll:

is your biz a part time hobby??
That's fine if that's how you want it to be...work when you want and chase wil-o-the-wisps the rest of the time...IDGAS

but damn, man....

..L.T.A.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Lar...

The ceiling mount kit is $125 Wall reel bracket kit is $80 They've both been on the site since way before I put that post about the videos up.

The finishing touches on the site which were done today, had to do with font changes on the home page, making sure to use SEO- savvy terminology on the home page, adding an "Information" category to the drop- down menu, with sub- headings related to vacuum performance, heat, the importance of flow, vacuum efficiency and vac tank truth in advertising, link to the Blog and a News category... NONE of which affect the product listings in the store. !gotcha!

The video questions here are for constructive criticism and suggestions, which have been taken to heart and will be put into effect. (Thanks.)

Your question was related to how much for a combination of the two reel mount brackets. It was a fair question, but one I hadn't given thought to until you asked.

Tell you what... Give me about 30 minutes, and I'll add that to the Store for you... for the $195 I mentioned.

Thankyewvurymuch. (In my best Elvis voice...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom