Is your Costco getting raided for TP, water and Rug Doctors?

Name
Jeff T
I was @ the grocery store this afternoon after work. The lady in front of me had 4 large bottles of hand sanitizer, and enough toilet paper to last her probably 3 months....
IDK, this is shaping up to be a real doozy....
My mom told me that when she went to Costco yesterday, there was people handing off carts to people that were freshly sanitized.....
Weird....

Name
Lee Stockwell
My nursing homes are doubling up on cleaning thru March and April.

I seldom go into Costco or Sam's because it's less hassle to order online. Keeps FedEx busy.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
It's starting to show at the stores in Tillamook Oregon where I live.
Your not going to find hand sanitizer. Toilet paper and bottled water are getting low on the shelves

Reactions: Mikey P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I get cases of shit tickets from a janitorial place i deal with. Cheap and doubles as sandpaper for the dry itchy bits. I got a bunch of latte foam hand sanitizer.i add it to my coffee.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Rubbing alcohol with wintergreen makes a lovely, cheap sanitizer. Refill your squirt bottle of gel sanitizer with it. You should already be using it immediately upon climbing into your car or van. Every single time. Not because of the current scare, but because humans carry diseases that you have no right to bring home to your family.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I had a friend that washed his hands before he peed. Said he knew what the Johnson came in touch with but not his hands.
I made my doctor fist bump me.....I tol him...
I don't know where yor hands have been....
And you certainly do not know about mine either......ARE WE COOL?
I gots such a cool doctor.....!
I made him realize that Google is really not such that bad a word ....if used correctly!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Over blown by the media.

Most are very mild cases of the FLU

Look for it to subside because of better warmer weather and then come back in the fall.

Reactions: randy and Mikey P

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Lol, my brother asked me to maybe grab a few cases of water and TP on our way back to California this weekend because their Costco was sold out in Concord. We are going back to the crappifornia state to drop off my son who will be staying with my parents while my wife and I go on a week long Caribbean cruise this weekend.

I'll probably catch the corona virus on board huh...

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

Over blown by the media.

Most are very mild cases of the FLU

Look for it to subside because of better warmer weather and then come back in the fall.
I heard that's one reason this is so dangerous because it's not a seasonal disease. It won't slow down or go away due to weather.

I've not had anyone call me concerned and our stores seam normal.

Reactions: FyreLyter

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Blown out of proportion.

Media scare tactics

Don't believe all of the main stream TV networks

Reactions: Leeroy
Name
Steve Lawrence
Why do people want Rug Doctors? Doesn't seem like much help in an emergency. (Unless you crap the carpets!)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
haven't noticed much different here

but Ohio folks have more sense compared to most

of note that i read today, it appears it doesn't effect kids so much
sick kids are VERY few and far between in Wah-Hoo china (and the rest of the world so far)
...like 2% of confirmed cases , and with the majority of them only having "mild cold" like symptoms ..sniffles/runny nose stuff

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/children-faq.html

the irrational mo-rons cleaning out shelves are just that..
irrational morons

..L.T.A.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
My son was headed to Costco, so a friend asked him to pick up TP. He grabbed one of the last three packs and kept shopping. At one point he noticed the TP was no longer in his cart. He went back and asked an employee of they had more; no luck.

The employee said that they didn't think to order more TP when the first death was announced (near here) but the next morning there were two semis full of TP backed up to the loading docks. They filled the auto supply aisles with it.

The people that run Costco are pretty sharp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom