Is Yours bigger than mine?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
A lot. Did not count them. Just at the bottom line, and very bottom line that showed me getting 8k from state and fed. back. My cpa asked if I wanted it returned or apply itšŸ˜³

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's amazingly low. Canada's tax law must be very simple. Does Canada have a flat rate tax law?
No, just self employed income is as easy working for a company. Basically just income and expense statements with additional allowable declarations. There may be a few supplemental pages for specific things like kids, education government programs, etc.

F

FB7777

Just got my 2021 Tax forms from the CPA.
It's 102 pages!

How many is yours?
It depends on what you consider to be ā€˜your returnā€ or your supporting documents

My 1040 is exactly 50 pages

But I have a Vanguard investment doc that is 83 pages

your CPA will be filing electronically final numbers that will probably be 4-8 pages long

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It depends on what you consider to be ā€˜your returnā€ or your supporting documents

My 1040 is exactly 50 pages

But I have a Vanguard investment doc that is 83 pages

your CPA will be filing electronically final numbers that will probably be 4-8 pages long
I figured You would have more Total pages than me due to investments. I think there are about 4 pages, just explaining why my wife doesn't have an SSI number and why she isn't in the USA.
I'm required to file as a single. So I guess I'm Married in Thailand and single in the USA. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom