Isfahan from Iran

Sergio

Name
Sergio
Hi guys,
How can I remove the color from the silk fringe?

IMG20210503192552.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
I don't claim expert status, but when under pressure occasionally pull a rabbit from a hat.

Q-tip solvent then clamp cotton ball to extract color. more...

Reactions: Sergio

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There are people here with more knowledge that I but normally you have to use some sort of stripper. I don't know what you have available but a hydrosulphite stripper should work. You need to be careful and not let it dwell to long. Try a small area with a q-tip first then rinse. Yellow-Go is a titanium stripper I believe available at dry cleaning suppliers.

Sergio

Name
Sergio
There are people here with more knowledge that I but normally you have to use some sort of stripper. I don't know what you have available but a hydrosulphite stripper should work. You need to be careful and not let it dwell to long. Try a small area with a q-tip first then rinse. Yellow-Go is a titanium stripper I believe available at dry cleaning suppliers.
tried sodium hydrosulfite in hot water and it didn't work, used Jacquard decolourant activated by a steamer and it didn't work

Ron K

Sergio how did you test the silk?
Looks like something stripped color from Pile.

Sergio

Name
Sergio
If that is the same as Masterblend product it removes colour with ease, sometimes too well

World of Clean has their own forum, I'd ask there as the regular guys probably know the products
Better than sodium hydrosulfite and "jacquard decolourant"?

Ron K

People need to realize some of these chemical's can kill you.
The worst place to ask for advice is a BDCC board.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom