ISO

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Does anyone know where you can order the little ports that can be put into van doors to just run the hoses out?

Not sure what they are called or where they come from but I have seen a few vans that can just run hosses out a little hole without having ther doors open all the time. We have another van I am getting it ready to put a slide-in unit into and I want to try the little hole thing.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Anywhere they sell parts for motor homes and travel trailers. (sewer hatch) Or you can spend a little more and get one from Butler or HydraMaster. Or get a cool brass deck plate at a marine store.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry B said:
Does anyone know where you can order the little ports that can be put into van doors to just run the hoses out?

We have another van I am getting it ready to put a slide-in unit into and I want to try the little hole thing.

you ARE going to run the exhaust through the van floor if you plan on closing the doors, right?

and what kind of heat system?
fuel or HX?

the other concern I've heard about is over heating the TM running a side-in closed up

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
meAt said:
Larry B said:

We have another van I am getting it ready to put a slide-in unit into and I want to try the little hole thing.

you ARE going to run the exhaust through the van floor if you plan on closing the doors, right?

and what kind of heat system?
fuel or HX?

the other concern I've heard about is over heating the TM running a side-in closed up

..L.T.A.

DO NOT OPERATE A SLIDE IN WITH THE DOORS CLOSED!!!! Bad plan! And I don't even own a slide in.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
The van is fine with the doors closed.

The van has 3 roof vents and once installed will have an electric fan with exterior vents behind the drivers seat.

The van is going to be set-up so that it can be completely locked while operating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom