Issues with cobb carpet

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
Love the PowerMax and it comes in reasonable time.
I just hope I get the oil filter soon, it was on back order.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have ordered a few things from cobb and never had a problem ever, I still use some of their things, but I don't do a whole lot of cleaning so I don't order that often. It did seem that the guys taking the orders were not all that knowledgeable about the products. I guess its hard to keep guys around that are really good at that, because they probably would make more money doing something else

Name
jack zerkie
I have owned 3 new slide ins 1 white magic pro1700 water cooled it was down most of the time, only person at white magic was mike in service and he quit.
# 2 was a hydramaster470D, lots of problems and I followed the maint as required. The things that I couldn,t do I had done at my local interlink and they were very good. The hydramaster had way to many elect. wires ,and very hard to get to the high pressure pump and other items.#3 Larry Cobbs base 2045 unit simple and easy, it,s not a big and powerful as my other units, but I like it over all the others.
I find that talking to Larry makes things come together, but he is not always free to talk so someone else follows up. Things are not perfect , but much smoother than the other companys I had to deal with. Now I can do almost anything on this unit and it was half the price of the other units. Makes life much easier. jz.

Name
George Valliant
Lee Stockwell said:
I just placed an order.

Oh, ohhhh.... the pressure is on!!!

Can Cobb deliver the goods without biffing the order?

Drum roll pleaze..................................... :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
$125 bucks shipped for a 45 pound pail that goes a long way..is already one of the best pre spray deals out there........and it works great.........

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I agree with that Jim. I haven't purchased in a while and wondered if some of the free shipping deals were still going on. The way this winter is going, 45#'s may last me a lifetime :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
Charles Lyman said:
[quote=":-)":eeok2yj6]Are there still MB specials for the Powermax?

No, those deals stopped when he bought a banner.[/quote:eeok2yj6]

I guess the $150 a month use to be used for employee training.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
He'll get it figured out. They say you can only get two out of three - price, quality and service. Either we put up with current service (which I have no problem with), or something else is changed.

I have to say, Powermax is the thing on my truck that makes me look the best. From the scent to the results, my custies are impressed.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
:-) said:
He'll get it figured out. They say you can only get two out of three - price, quality and service. Either we put up with current service (which I have no problem with), or something else is changed.

I have to say, Powermax is the thing on my truck that makes me look the best. From the scent to the results, my custies are impressed.

bam right there...

i get the "it smells so much better then the last guy" allll the time..

and it get 90% of stuff out easy

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've ordered from Cobb a handfull of times over the past several years. Never a problem.

I support my local distributor whenever possible, but Cobb has some unique products.

T

The Magician

Hey Larry I posted a problem on this board. You never answered. Will Your electric motor fit on a Royko electric reel? Its from Proc Chem with belt. What are the specs for this motor? Horspower etc.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim, Dirk, Johnny, Doug,

Thanks for the PowerMax cleaning reports.
We are glad you like the performance.

Jack;

Thanks for the input on the TM.
We think it is a great value.

Tom;
Most TM users are mixing 1.5 cups in the inline sprayer.

Jimmy;
The motor we use is 1/4HP.

But I have never heard of the reel manufacturer,
so I would have to say no.

Larry

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I think that Larry is a pretty cool dude. He always comes through for me when I need something.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I ordered a pump Friday after 4pm and as expected UPS delivered it today (Tuesday) around lunchtime.

Never ever a problem with parts, hose, chemicals, or good advice with Cobb's crew.

Thank you Gabriel De La Torre! (sorry I don't speak Spanish like my son Jason, but Gabe's english was perfect)

Thanks,
Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom