It finally happened

clean one

I busted a hose cleaning tile & grout today, i have the blue good year rated at 3000 psi. man what a day. Good thing only like ceiling tiles got wet the floor was VCT
Guess i need to get some better hose for T&G cleaning

What hose are you using?

I was only running around 1500 psi

Chads

Supportive Member
just wondering but were you using a spinner to clean vct tile. I thought that was a bad idea.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
how old are your hoses? you should be changing them every 600 hours or once a year. most people that's only the first 150' that gets that much use. A lot cheaper to change them on YOUR schedule instead when the break

harryhides

Name
Tony
We all know what kind of "men" are so concerned with being "in fashion."

And who arrogantly sneer at those who in their snooty opinion are somehow lesser beings for the choice of clothing.

:mrgreen:

clean one

Well John most of my hose i use for carpet cleaning is from when i bought my machine in 92. I have bought 100' of the blue good year a few years ago and use it as my lead hose. I will tell you the blue outer coating has been cracking on this piece which has been use the most. And yes i've been telling myself i need to get some new hose.

So where is the best , greatest hose at let me know i need some?

p. s. Marty is not into fasion anyone who wears a pink hat while pushing a cimex, shouldn't say anything about shoes an socks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom