it occured to me...regarding board sales suppliers

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
I agree Ed, beware the "Faceless powertrippers". I do wonder, how many more advertisers there would be here if they didn't fear the public ridicule they were signing up for.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Me? How about the ignorant?

Even after the ICS melt down some people still don't get who wags the dog do they? :icon_rolleyes:

Advertisers without posters and you get ICS......Keifer!

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs.....imagine if I did???? :lol:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Me? How about the ignorant?

Even after the ICS melt down some people still don't get who wags the dog do they? :icon_rolleyes:

Advertisers without posters and you get ICS......Keifer!

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs.....imagine if I did???? :lol:

True, its a delicate balance for sure.

That was a big reason i stopped reading ics, became ridiculous.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea me too. Too many salesmen mining the miners.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be heard but to have them whining about the opinions of cleaners is just ridiculous.

That's what this board is about, if you want a sanitized board where nothing bad is ever said about a product go to ***. :oldrolleyes:

Reactions: Dolly Llama

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
There are some members here that are very active and visible, however the majority are not.
I wonder how many that you do not hear from actually base buying decisions on what they read here and by how those "board Suppliers" respond.

I know that I will never buy from board suppliers that I found offensive on the board. And will buy from the ones who are respectful and professional. Their presence here and professionalism, in my case, actually translates into sales. And Larry is a great example on how to handle the rough and tumble here. Had it not been a registered trade mark, I'd say that Larry's Teflon like ability to ignore and let the silliness slide is quite an asset. Therefore, from now on say: "I 'Cobstered' their carpet, nothing will ever stain it!"

Also, some of the sales people here are very educated and knowledgeable about our trade. They are an excellent source for knowledge and their contribution is much appreciated.

And I find the fact that they keep coming back regardless of the abuse.........quite therapeutic :winky:

P.S. Mike and John, regarding Lisa: You liberal drop outs always seem to get confused between being a 'commie' and having a conscience with social sensitivities :winky:.

Second P.S. So, where do you get your peyote Chavez?

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL Ofer :) I am more of a liberterian then a anything. I don't subscribe to a party per se. But I kinda me the term liberal drop out :)

Mikey P

Administrator
I was just thinking how much nicer it would be without all the salesmen. Its starting to feel all sleezy like ICS at times. : (

as a founding father here, you don't get to drop that bomb without naming names Chavez

who do you have issue with?

Other than Cobb and Olson I don't see any advertisers here pushing their wares with anything close to a "sleazy" approach.

and I don't consider John and Larry's selling "sleazy" either..

well, maybe the 8 ounce per gallon powermax label is a bit skanky but hey, how many of you sell carpet protectOr? :eekk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bomb LOL

ok sleezy might be a bit overstated plus........you were away and it's sweeps week! Actually Keefer pushed my buttons with his we would have more advertisers comment. :redface:

:biggrin:

Plus it's not like I haven't bought from them as well as others on this board.

Hell I've spent several thousand in tyveks, 6-mil, respirator cartridges just last month with an advertiser here.

I appreciate the advertisers, I do, but not at the cost of censorship. (Which hasn't happened but felt keefer suggested)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't make me angry....you won't like me when I'm angry!

The-Incredible-Hulk-edward-norton-1756885-1260-535_zpsb2c1cf7a.jpg

:winky:

Hey I'm leaving, I'm supposed to be on workcation.

They had 3-floors flooded called in at 4:00am and threw everything into a spiral.

I'm out be back tomorrow am for a bit, same time same channel! :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bomb LOL

ok sleezy might be a bit overstated plus........you were away and it's sweeps week! Actually Keefer pushed my buttons with his we would have more advertisers comment. :redface:
I appreciate the advertisers, I do, but not at the cost of censorship. (Which hasn't happened but felt keefer suggested)

Just Ignore keefer. He ain't so crazy as he claims. Ain't he just another liberal hippie from Texas? :winky:

Keefer? :shifty: ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom