it really is a small world..

Mikey P

Administrator
I knew he was into side-by-sides but it was still quite the surprise to see him show up in my feed

I don't think I've ever mentioned it here but I took him and Patty out for dinner in San Diego early this year and we had some pretty good conversation despite all our arguments over the years

I'm glad they were finally able to move on and let the TRS cash cow go and then to some great hands with Ted and Victoria and Charles

Tops is growing exponentially and selling machines now faster they can make them

John's extremeism in every sense of the word and every aspect of his life kept that company from growing and it'll take another 5 years for his legacy to fully disappear and let the company truly blossom into what it will be

And yes I really did win that clean off in my garage there in Aptos so many years ago..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have to say John and Patty were really hard working with their marketing. They came through here with a van load of equipment and chems. Nice enough people and really dedicated to do marketing tours. John had a few strong opinions but if you filtered it out it wasn't too bad.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
God Bless em both and there daughter Brianna,Also RIP Grumpy you were one hell of a great fella...Semper...An padding or Extraction god bless all cleaners...

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
I agree with Willy in regards to the Gerkinks. Great people. Patty and I always had terrific conversations. And they did work very hard to sell and help this industry whenever possible. I wish them well.

Willy also said:
John had a few strong opinions but if you filtered it out it wasn't too bad.-----Hope they don't say this about me when I retire!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I agree with Willy in regards to the Gerkinks. Great people. Patty and I always had terrific conversations. And they did work very hard to sell and help this industry whenever possible. I wish them well.

Willy also said:
John had a few strong opinions but if you filtered it out it wasn't too bad.-----Hope they don't say this about me when I retire!
We'll wait till your dead.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom