It was love @ first sight when she seen the V @ the bank

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
had this e mail when I got home

Hi Steve and Drew –

I can’t tell you how much I anticipated coming home tonight to see what you could do with our old ratty carpet.

As you may remember, we moved in 8 years ago and have only used our Bissell and rags to clean the carpet. When we moved in the carpets were in very rough shape and there were stains I couldn’t get out no matter how hard I scrubbed, dabbed and extracted. I expected some permanent staining with pets and coffee, and Lord knows what else hit the floor.

You guys got out everything!!! The carpet looks like new. I can’t thank you enough. If I get nothing else for Christmas I will be happy. A clean carpet! I don’t know how you got the stairs clean – they were so nasty.

I’m not embarrassed to have people walk in my front door anymore.

If you every need a personal recommendation, just let me know – I will give you guys top honors!

Thank you so very much!!!! Me so happy!

Kim Andrew

30 vol and a soft water rinse is the bomb :shock: I didn't even need the secret sauce :wink:

But seriously, that is one of the few things I love about this industry. Thanks Mikey

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it will be eventually if I can get the web master to do it

I have had a few of those lately, couple of thank you letters in the mail

I had to post it after reading the "clear water rinse" post

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"we moved in 8 years ago and have only used our Bissell and rags to clean the carpet. When we moved in the carpets were in very rough shape and there were stains I couldn’t get out no matter how hard I scrubbed, dabbed and extracted."

LOL
My favorite is the person that says,

"I have a CCing machine and do my own as good as pro"

That lady very well may have been one of those types....8 years she squirted water and soap thinking "that's as good as it gets"

good job, Steve
score one for the good guys

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I got a email from a new client that found my website. His first email stated:

Great site, have cleaned with a DIY after seeing your site ,no more

Then I went over to clean, white berber. He had been telling me that the last time he cleaned with a Home Depot rental there was moisture in the house for a month! ie the windows were foggy every morning. Plus it took him all day to clean his LR, Office and Master.

Here's his comments afterwards:

Thanks Ron for such a great job. Carpets were dry this morning as you said, no high humidity like I had when I rented a machine and the carpets look new again. You took time to explain the process and also took time to do the job right. See you next year to do the same. I'll NEVER rent another machine again.
Only thing on you web site with testimoianls is a place to write one . Great site very informative. Bottom line ,YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
John &Janny Rose.

I plan to post this on my page about DIY vs Hiring a Professional

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
We had this one come in yesterday one one of our feedback forms.

Expectations exceeded!!

Staff were very professional in all aspects of their service. It was nice to see some real customer service in todays market.

Bronwyn

PS Cost was exactly what was quoted - nice to pay exactly what I expected with no hidden costs. Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom