no pump teck porti pump
eXPENCE001.jpg

Bjorn

cfms 230+ lift 11 hg

with booster 330+ cfms

total amp draw is only 9.6 per leg

500 psi @ 2.2 gallons per minute

Ryan

Most powerful vacumm avaible on two cords and a pump capable of doing at least 800 psi for tile and grout.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I have that same pump in my Truckforce 3500... its a hypro. and its pretty awesome..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
So you have to run two power cords, then a 3rd if you want a booster to make it at least feel like a POS number 3 blowered Prochem Blazer. Then to top it off you need to burn a little Giant heater.?????

Please tell me the advantage. There is a reason things like that do not sell well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
AdamHale said:
So you have to run two power cords, then a 3rd if you want a booster to make it at least feel like a POS number 3 blowered Prochem Blazer. Then to top it off you need to burn a little Giant heater.?????

Please tell me the advantage. There is a reason things like that do not sell well.

dayum.....Adam sure is getting militant lately
all that "nice guy" routine was just an act to be Thom's designated driver...?? :lol:

..L.T.A.

Brett

Is the vac amp draw the same for both motors and your sharing the pump amp to both legs, or is one vac smaller and the pump is run on that leg? Are they 2 or 3 stage motors? What is the approximate weight of the unit?

F

FB7777

Adam just posted exactly what I've thought about all these modular electromounts.

They need propane to heat and a gas generator in many circumstances to power the unit or a plethora of electric cords running through the work site.

All to have a workhorse under powered in comparison to a unit like a Butler or slide-in.

Mikey P

Administrator
Terje should market this machine to semi retired engineers.

Who clean (for beer and T time funds) for other semi retired electrical and military contractors and who like to watch and help pull hoses and cords.

Can I suggest an ad in Popular Mechanics and AARP magazines?

Bjorn

"So you have to run two power cords, then a 3rd if you want a booster to make it at least feel like a POS number 3 blowered Prochem Blazer. Then to top it off you need to burn a little Giant heater.?????"

Please tell me the advantage. There is a reason things like that do not sell well. I guess bleu line is knocking them dead ?
I have used this machine for over two years with only 15 minutes of down time. Maybe if bleu line could make something this reliable you would still have a job?

most hose runs that anyone cleans are around 100 to 150 feet booster is not needed but comes in handy I have run 300 feet with booster. I use the booster two or thee times a month ( big deal )

Takes no more time to set up than any-other truck mount

amps001.jpg

here is the big deal is the amp draw of my unit so you don't have the problem of blowing breakers this amp load is full with pump running flat out and is high as it gets.

Is this a SUPER SUCKER with one million cfms no it cleans carpet efficiently and cost effectively with savings in fuel over other gas only powered truck mounts.

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Dv4z1zHtsu]

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I don't mean to be mean. I am sorry it came out that way. Those truck mounts just don't make sense to me. I think he has done a heck of a job on that machine but production time would be slow. IMO

I am the same guy before and after BLUEline. Bad to the bone. :p

F

FB7777

I guess this unit will fill the void between owning a portable and owning a truckmount

Production wise its a step up from a 10 gallon portable but more work and aggravation than just setting up a gas truckmount

the target market is the guy with not enough work and plenty of time to waste on slower production rates

Lets try to work on a Slogan for that one shiteatinggrin

Bjorn

OK bleu line was a bitter pill

this is not for every body neither is any-other machine it has advantages and draw backs nothing is perfect
what we have done is got over the total amp draw problem that most electric units have

this takes no more time to set up than a gas truck mount

I guess you cant carry a sprayer in on hand and a cord in the other?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Odin said:
cfms 230+ lift 11 hg

with booster 330+ cfms

total amp draw is only 9.6 per leg

500 psi @ 2.2 gallons per minute

I have never seen an 11” hg of vac rating for an electric unit. It looks like a better value than a few of the TM’s I have owned. What kind of circuit tester do you use on jobs to make sure there is 9.6 Amps available? I just had a WDR job take an extra day because of tripped circuit breakers.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Every unit regardless of type will have some advantages AND some disadvantages.

I have owned a few different gas powered units. Some of the disadvantages:

Down time is a huge one for unreliable units.
Capital cost and depreciation - pumps are similar but there is a huge difference in cost and weight between blowers and motors.
I doubt that many of you have considered the difference in cost of doing business re weight of equipment and how this affects, gas consumption, wear and tear on brakes, suspension, tires and tranny.
Cost of replacing the component parts is yet another consideration.
Differences in maintenance costs between gas and electrics is huge.

I can remember when heat exchangers were pathetic but that gap has closed considerably and my guess is that as oil prices rise, that electrics will find their place in this business.

My own electric tm can also be rolled out of the van and used on commercial jobs that cannot be reached by any tm.
Works for me, not a single minute of down time in the first 6 months.
Gasoline costs a whole lot more here in Canada than what most of you guys pay.
Plus I don't support Chavez in Venezuela or the Saudis or any other dictators in running my business.

Keep an open mind, time marches on and conditions will change, who would have ever thought that gas lawn mowers would ever be banned.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
MAYBE you should call it the H1N1.... Its a killer!!!!!!

dgargan

Terry with only a 9amp draw can you combine both plugs to an adapter and run a single cord to the house?

Name
Nate W.
dgargan said:
Terry with only a 9amp draw can you combine both plugs to an adapter and run a single cord to the house?

You'd need separate curcuits for it to work, if I'm not mistaken.

CleanEvo

Those units have come a long way. Nice job Terry.

90% of the jobs I do are 100 - 150 feet. How long can you run the cords? If you plugged one in on an outside plug, the other would go inside I assume?

How much propane do you go through with the heater?

Bjorn

propane use depends on how hot you like it I use a little giant #3 and on a busy week I might use up around 20 dollars worth

not too often I have to run more than 75 feet each of cord use #10 gauge cords roll up just like high pressure line on a reel

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ain't electricity grand? :D Growing green market, little down time, lower fuel costs, ...
I'm going to buy carbon credits to make my business carbon neutral and market the hell out of it in a "green clean" campaign. Good pick on the pump Terje. My second favourite, behind a General. Don't get me started about Pumptec :x .

But you really need at least 40 horses to clean a half an inch of fiber. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom