IT'S ALIVE NEW N1

Greenie

Harry beat me to the bullet list.

I am a supporter of working faster and still believe size has it's place.

but...don't underestimate the potential of Terje's Nordic 1.

There are just too many part time and new young cleaning companies that could use that equipment. Just the RELIABILITY factor alone, not to mention the non-existent need for a mechanic or local supplier to keep it running down the road....this has HUGE value to the remote cleaner.

And for my Canadian customers who pay a lot less for LPG than us Americans, burning $3 a day in LPG just makes sense.

I am confident this unit would out heat and out suck the average #3 blower HX entry level TM on 100' of hose, and probably cost less to buy, and cost tremendously less to operate both the unit it's self as well as the vehicle it's riding in.

I look forward to seeing more units built and on the market.

Name
Nate W.
Leslie Judson Jones said:
Nordic 1 & Judson truckmounts are the only one's that you don't have to use caution, when bending over to pick up soap in the shower.

Caution when opening this link! Reality of not owning a Nordic 1 or Judson truckmount can be very disturbing.

http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a

Not authorizrd to view this form...... Try again.. :lol:

Name
Nate W.

Bjorn

Judson and Nordic1 don't have an alternator at costs almost a grand that you can get for 35 dollars at napa
or better new computer for a bleu line that cost 2000 dollars

Farenheit251

In large cities a guy could do well marketing to high rise offices and companies that don't like having doors open after hours(Banks,etc). You can only swirl the dirt around for so long. I couldn't see a TM being of much use in New York city,but there is still a little money to be made there.

Bjorn

My fuel pump is howling and I'm afraid it's about to break down. I priced the replacement at InterLink but they wand $300 for it. Is this the going price for a EFI fuel pump for the Nissan 15A engine? Interlink part # is PP790860.

ouch

Greenie

Actually that overpriced Zeems computer stopped me from EVER recommending one of these larger powerplants to power a carpet cleaning machine, also keeps me from suggesting an EFI on a Kohler....gonna stick with naturally asperated carburated engines for daily workhorses where Dependability is #1 above all else....who cares if it burns an extra gallon of fuel a day..if it doesn't start one day, and cost $2000 to fix...you are fooked either way.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
OdIe...My man...

Have you ever considered marketing these units as an "in-plant" maintaince machine.. :idea:

This unit could be set-up in a janitor's closet....with an "auto-fill & auto pump-out".... :wink:

You could train there employees or offer a "maintainace package" and you do the cleaning...
You would have access to all the power & water you would need in the janitor's closet...
Propane could be set-up....on the exterior of building....

I have a few "golf courses"...that this set-up would be a great application for this unit... :!:
Cleaning service could clean spills in dining room,clean upholstery,clean tile in kitchen,bar,&
restrooms...!

You could "LEASE" them the unit for $1000.00 a month...Then sell them the supplies to clean..
Offer FREE warranty for 1 year...Charge them $200.00 to train THEIR employee..or..Charge
them $50.00 a hour...And YOU will clean for them...... :wink:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Captain Cleantastic said:
In large cities a guy could do well marketing to high rise offices and companies that don't like having doors open after hours(Banks,etc). You can only swirl the dirt around for so long. I couldn't see a TM being of much use in New York city,but there is still a little money to be made there.

Agreed.
I am in New York City, and feel this is the only way to go regarding my first setup. Versatility is the key here, as there is a ton of money to be made within 150 feet of a van and above 2 stories. Lots of restaurants right off the sidewalk that will benefit from the propane heat. I am going with the generator and Little Giant idea , but I also need to be able to get "upstairs" if I need to. For the price, I'm really liking the new Mytee M-5 and booster set up. I personally don't see the advantage of setting up everything modularly, unless I can go remote with my main unit.

The Preacher

just set up the gen engine to run on LPG like burnishers do and you'll only need one fuel source.

i'd put one of those ina small enclosed trailer or 1/2ton van and not have the repair expense Tony spoke of!!!

Good job Archie Bunker!!!

Back
Top Bottom