It’s back! Oh great.....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
That may not be your neighbors. My Pastor has 20 cows, bought a new bull, and a new electric fence. The bull broke the fence down, and took all
20 cows with him. Maybe he went to Topeka. Pastor went to pick up the fence, it shocked him, then it flew up and hit him in the lip. Why!!!!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That may not be your neighbors. My Pastor has 20 cows, bought a new bull, and a new electric fence. The bull broke the fence down, and took all
20 cows with him. Maybe he went to Topeka. Pastor went to pick up the fence, it shocked him, then it flew up and hit him in the lip. Why!!!!
God's way of telling him to become a vegetarian.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The wife saw a few come over, so we knew the two areas where we needed to repair. There were as many as 7 cows in the pasture. 5 black and 2 white. Bastards were drinking all the horses water.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Chilliwack is an hour inland from the ocean. It borders Vancouver, which is the most south-west in Canada you can get on the mainland. I live about 3.5-4 hours north east of Vancouver. The area is called the Okanagan valley. It’s western Canada’s version of California.... we grow wine grapes, and a ton of Stone fruits.
C39F566C-81BB-43AA-8263-C2F8AAE0C5F6.pngC39F566C-81BB-43AA-8263-C2F8AAE0C5F6.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom