its been an awesome week on mikeysboard

steve g

Name
steve garrett
just wanted to say thanks to mikey for providing this board to hang out on, we have had the vortex deal blow up and now josh posting in and simultaneously stepping in dogshit. I know mike hasn't been feeling the love lately, but I appreciate everything, it takes a thick skin to put up with so many personalities here, to get back stabbed by supposed friends. and a host of other issues.

F

FB7777

the great thing about telling the truth is you don't have to always remember what you said

steve g

Name
steve garrett
seriously we have had some fire works, we have the inner details of york and bill bruders behind the scenes maneuvering, threats made, legal accusations thrown about, york was even provoked to post his contract with blueline, including the amounts paid by the parties. and if that wasn't enough josh shows up :shock: :lol: I had a buddy call me up that read all the shit thats went down and we just laughed on the phone for probably a minute straight. this kinda shit could not shake loose anywhere else than mikeysboard, and thanks to are own mikey he is thick enough skinned to take it, if you remember back in the day even he and I locked horns a few times, but he was nice enough to get over it.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
That's funny, I was just thinking about the phrase "just like watching a train wreck"

Odin are you reading my mind

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ruff ruff Yeah We wove you mikey!
dog_lick.gif

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/scooby_doo_sounds.aspx

-JB-

Name
JB
JB wrote:
here here!

damn,Mr. Amway , you sure do flip flop

just 15 minutes ago you said IRDGASATAM.

said I didn't care, NOT I didn't get enertained! LOL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom