It's not all farting through silk underwear..

Mikey P

Administrator
Ely just called

This lady is willing to pay our rates a third time...

He forgot to black list her on SM...lol

Shes not home and his attempts over the phone to get her to replace made him cry.

Hes all worried about ruining our Kirby and not getting all the impacted soil out if he doesn't use the HOSS...LOL

I told him to use the black rake to get up the hair and turds, nuke it with smell B good and wand away with out over wetting it.

What would you do?

photo0.jpeg 4.jpeg 1.jpeg 3.jpeg 2.jpeg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
a 12 and 9 year old were left home to supervise...:eekk:

Nah uuh...I wouldn't be working in there with kids only.

The last thing I want to deal with is- fake accusations of any type .

Sorry folks, in this day and age.... Your word against kids at the house will probably result in you being found guilty of all sorts of crap you never even dreamt of committing.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That’s a normal job in Pigsville
I had one today where the toddler kept licking my vacuum hose. I kept bringing it to the lady’s attention and she’d make him stop. As soon as she’d turn her back he’d do it again. I finally figured natural selection would take care of him and just kept cleaning the carpet.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had one today where the toddler kept licking my vacuum hose. I kept bringing it to the lady’s attention and she’d make him stop. As soon as she’d turn her back he’d do it again. I finally figured natural selection would take care of him and just kept cleaning the carpet.

What parfumey prespray was telling the little inbred that your hose was a giant pixie stick?

Reactions: encapman and SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Nah uuh...I wouldn't be working in there with kids only.

The last thing I want to deal with is- fake accusations of any type .

Sorry folks, in this day and age.... Your word against kids at the house will probably result in you being found guilty of all sorts of crap you never even dreamt of committing.
@Monique please make sure to mention this AND add it to our prep letter.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

steve_64

Prespray heavily and extract.

The kid thing isn't uncommon.

Dump it in the driveway when done.

Name
Jeff T
Prevac with Shark, treat stains with Sally’s 40, mixed with Hydrocide, splash of Fresh Scent ,Odorcide, hammer with Biobreak boosted with an OZ of d-Lim, CRB, wand out @ 450, and extra dry pass or 2..... collect check, and put her on the DNR list....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom