It's too easy

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
In Cali id figure $5 gets a cup of coffee. :errf:
Not even that. I was stopping at the local Dutch Bros. coffee place every morning to get my mochas. They are $5.25. Now that I am calorie counting, I've been making coffee at home. Losing weight and saving money. I've lost 8 lbs this week by cutting out the fast food, mochas, and soda. The hardest part is the soda. I crave it. I can't drink communist diet drinks, so I'm sticking to just water and coffee.

Last edited:

steve_64

Those mochas are evil. I crave the soda too. I hate paying the same price for just water. Lol.

I made small changes when I lost my weight. Lost 40 lbs in a year or so. But I can lose ten lbs a day if I don't eat.

Reactions: Nomad74

steve_64

Dunkin donuts original is my favorite home brew. Micky D's is good, I'll get that and a sausage egg n cheese bagel no breakfast sauce when im busy. It lasts me through lunch time and sometimes till dinner.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When I eat oatmeal I get blowouts and I easily lose 5 pounds.

FredC

Village Idiot
Wtf is Breakfast Sauce?
I thought it was a typo but it is a mixture of

Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Distilled Vinegar, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Spices, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Buttermilk Powder, Whey Powder, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Extractives of Turmeric (Color), Natural Smoke Flavor, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soybean), Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protect Flavor).

I don't remember that shit ever being on my bagels but I always ate the steak and cheese.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Wow. All you studs...

I never get hit on, ever. Either I’m not as studly as you or maybe I’ve never learned to recognize proceptive behavior.

Maybe I just don’t want anything itchy and it somehow comes across to the customer. Dunno. Don’t care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom