I’ve been DEVASTATED!

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Wow! First off thank you To the Connway’s for the quick shipping. My new 12” devistator wand showed up on time yesterday from fedex and I was cleaning with it today.
First job was a nylon loop and wow did it bite! And wow did it clean!! 2nd job a nylon low cut and wow again.
I don’t know what kind of magic is happening under that glide but man oh man this thing gets it done!
Hooked up to a new Everest 650 at 500 psi and medium setting.
Before the new wand I have been using a Prochem titanium with slot glide and also a quad with slot glide. Both great wands but this new Devistator is the “Bee’s Knee’s”!
ACBD9AD9-E129-4A0C-BFA7-B2506DF91C91.jpeg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Awesome, I have really been happy with the results also.
Today last job 1180 sf of carpet and I pulled out the 14, because I have been using the 12 for so long the 2.0 hose was very noticeable. The whip hose and 1.5 will spoil you, but on open areas the 14 does make better time.
I'm am very fortunate to be able to do this, and very grateful guys like yourself like the wands also
Thank you.

Name
Jeff T
Awesome, I have really been happy with the results also.
Today last job 1180 sf of carpet and I pulled out the 14, because I have been using the 12 for so long the 2.0 hose was very noticeable. The whip hose and 1.5 will spoil you, but on open areas the 14 does make better time.
I'm am very fortunate to be able to do this, and very grateful guys like yourself like the wands also
Thank you.
What’s one going to cost me up here in canuckville? B.C. Kelowna B.C. To be exact? After I get back from Denver, I’m ordering one....
Jeff @ SCC

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom