I've decided to call off the MBSOA program.

Mikey P

Administrator
After my day spent on the phone with John @ Mytee I've come to realize that I will never really be able to endorse a product with a 101% conviction that said product, whether it be a battery sprayer, a set of DVDs, a complete truckmount, a gallon of pre spray or even a Teflon glide will always be the exact some product I painstakingly tested.

Things change, production lines, employees, company values, the quality of OEM parts you name it. I can't and wont be responsible for anything that I don't personally create. This Board was built on the idea that advertisers would never be able to influence what is said here. If I put the MB name behind a product and it doesn't hold up to it's promise, I/we end up looking bad and potentially "on the take".

To be honest it's just not worth it.

I'm not being paid to help Mytee with their sprayer and I can't even begin to guess how much time I have into it already. Sure a free working sprayer will eventually be nice but if I do the math I've probably paid somewhere around $2500 for it already and it's still not perfect.

And I certainly never got a red cent for watching those horrible Checkmate videos....

If a company wants to pay me to do real world R and D, that's fine but until then I'll just give my thoughts on how it worked and leave it at that.

maker

MBOARD2.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
I wonder if there is anywhere in the world where there are two, or more, people in one place who actually give a rats ass what Mikey endorses? :roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
to take a product and change it for the better for our industry does not need a stamp of approval by you me or anyone else...........it only needs a distributor willing to listen to the needs of the people who use them on a daily bases........and willing to step up and make the changes......(with in reason)....it will then and only then...become a win/win for everyone.........

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
up mine lard ass...i will have you to know that i am no lard ass...dick head
man your vagina must really hurt tonight..
i was telling you in a not so nice way that no one gives a shit what you endorse or recommend anyway..so dont wast your time..man you must have a huge house to fit that fat head of yours through the doors..
(i am just f-ing with you)....but i still dont care about what you test or approve of..
dave

Name
John LaBarbera
I would just like to comment on this thread.

While I think it would have been a real honor to be the first manufacturer to receive the MBSOA, I totally understand Mikey's frustration and appreciate his work on this project. I think that he takes his responsibility to you guys very seriously and that is to his credit. This whole board thing is evidence how he feels about this industry. I know that I have benefited from this board and I'm very glad to be able to participate on it. With all the pressure and anxiety we all deal with having a business now-a-days, there is no need to add to it. So Mikey thanks for all you do and I'm sorry for any grief that this has brought on you.

Sincerely,

John

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks John.

Like I told you I am more then willing to help you with the other ideas we talked about.

Someone needs to listen to us cleaners about product design, you should be proud to be the first manufacture to really see the value of the Boards

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
shut up Mikey your just a dumb apple with no stack and a prevacing, prescrubbing, prespraying, rinsing, post padding vortex riding HACK.

You could learn alot from DVDs.

Bob Foster

How about the first larger manufacturer to see the light.

GreeniGlides did
Clarke did
Studebaker did
Maker did
Powerclean did

Bob Foster

They put a Bayco valve and fittings for larger vac hoses on their units. From what I understood they were one of the first.

Greenie

Make no mistake, the BIG boys are reading daily, and they are changing, you'd have to talk to all of them regularly to see how much, but...each is struggling with it's own bureaucracy, the bean counters and old salts aren't so easily sold on performance upgrades, lucky for us new blood infiltrates these companies each year, and everyone HAS to remain competitive.

maker

Bob Foster said:
How about the first larger manufacturer to see the light.

GreeniGlides did
Clarke did
Studebaker did
Maker did
Powerclean did

I believe Judson belongs on the list.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey- I have to give Powerclean a bit of credit in trying to fix an issue on their machines. They finally had belts made of Kevlar made for the machines to deal with heat issues. And they even sent me a free set. Hopefully this will help the problem.

Bob Foster

I appreciate you mentioning Judson.

As I am the Canadian agent for Judson I felt it was inappropriate for me to mention them.

maker

Bob Foster said:
I appreciate you mentioning Judson.

As I am the Canadian agent for Judson I felt it was inappropriate for me to mention them.

I appreciate the mention also.

I had the opportunity a few months ago to stop in the Judson Lab. I was thoroughly impressed with their hospitality, knowledge and enthusiasm for the work they are doing. Same great characteristics of GreenGlides. A+ companies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom