Ive got a huge decision to make..

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I don't like rotaries on commercial, because they leave the carpet looking streaky. Because of the nap being laid down one way and being raised the other side.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
because its a carpet tile and fraying on the edges. That what ya told me last time that I was there. You decided against it because the brush head was causing it to worsen.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I noticed that. I tried to go eat their at south reno. Was closed down for remodeling

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Did anybody ever get the straight answer on nano tech?

Is it a cute way of saying synthetic enzymes?

MerCrewser

We did the same thing last night. Used UE too. For grease, I didn’t see it work any better than anything else because they all seem to work great for us. One guy with a solution line and crb pre spray/scrub. Me following with a fixed jet zipper. Even solidified grease seems to melt away with pretty much anything as long as you have decent agitation. We even crevice detail edges even under the booths. All that and we’re in and out.

MerCrewser

We did the same thing last night. Used UE too. For grease, I didn’t see it work any better than anything else because they all seem to work great for us. One guy with a solution line and crb pre spray/scrub. Me following with a fixed jet zipper. Even solidified grease seems to melt away with pretty much anything as long as you have decent agitation. We even crevice detail edges even under the booths. All that and we’re in and out.
Oh, and acid rinse.

DrUmM@sT3r

Name
Mark Medora
Just a question Mike? I use Flex Powder, and 360i with a brush head. Would that combo not touch it? Just curious.....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Lol...wrong.

Nobody has figured it out.
The only other answer would be the app to message you via text, messenger or whatever, that is if taken the entire message in context...but if just the riddle..it is eyes.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
It would i
Just a question Mike? I use Flex Powder, and 360i with a brush head. Would that combo not touch it? Just curious.....
it would if a guy was to prespray, CRB, THEN run the BH. It’s a combo I’ve run on a few grease pits...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom