I've got my truck.Thank you!

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I finally got my truck.Thank you to everyone involved helping me make a decision.I drove it home from Seattle to Hayden last night and the van runs like a dream.The machine has been tested but I haven't tried it yet. John Watson dug out a few goodies for me and today I'm going to start dialing it in.Insulation,installing the reel and the tank( won't be doing that on my own) and detailing it.I still need a lot of things.Stair and upholstery tools, Fans, a glide....
But I'm getting there.
So again, thank you very much for all your advice!
Roxy

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Roxy,

If John Watson is helping you then you are in good hands. I'm sure John will remind you that success in this business is based on a whole lot more than just equipment. (Even though I liked playing with my toys just as much as the next grown up kid.)

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS You might even ask John what seminars he would recommend to get you started off in this business. (Just curious, but how far is Hayden from say ... Portland, Oregon and are you tied up for the dates of May 14-18?) :)

John Watson

Hayden is in the upper part of Idaho, Just past Post Falls. US Products manufacturing plant is there also. Spokane,WA is the big city close to them. Ol Roxy is an Eastern Boy, can't you tell by his accent???

Glad you made it home safe with no problems. Like I told you you would. Bryan rotates his vans when there is still life in them so whom ever buys them is getting a great deal in my opinion. You got some good buys from me too!!!

Yes Steve I spoke to him about SFS in Portland, but he is on the right track. Before I spoke with him he had signed up for classes in Spokane. he has a CC class at LPM just before SFS and just finished an Uph Class last week. I think it is a budget thing.. If I had to start over with what I know is out there I myself would have taken the SFS class to learn how to to the business side of it first and then tuned in on the cleaning classes. I suspect you and your gang will be seeing him with in a year or so if not sooner so he can fine tune this upstart of his and get it going clickity click.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hey John,I'm an eastern boy,that's right.Waaay east... Germany!
A town called Wuppertal, near Duesseldorf.
You're right, it is a budget thing but I've got so much to learn right now once I start working and then I'll take the class I'm probably going to get more out of it.First I want to get my carpet class under my belt,start doing some jobs, get a little experience and make a little money.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I've had Chevys and Dodges and have always ran 205's. I buy them from my Hydramaster Dealer. Call your local dealer if you're hesitant at all. Send me your address and I'll send it to you. Doug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom