I've held back on saying anything

Mikey P

Administrator
But it appears MasterBlend/ ADCO have lost the fight.

It's been a struggle to deal with them for many years as an advertiser and I should probably feel guilty for letting people believe it was safe to buy an El Diablo.....

Interesting that a company like Wolf Truckmounts gets bought up by Aramsco but not MasterBlend...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No idea about them as an advertiser but they have some good and unique chemistry, especially when it comes to rugs. Are they for sale?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They are for sale. It may be that someone picks up a chemical line and someone else picks up the rights to the El Diablo and other equipment rather than buying the entire company.

Just in case, I bought four cases of Repel.

If no one picks up the chemical line I'll have to see if the locals can make it.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have an El Diablo for sale.
Anybody want to buy it? No, you don't need to buy the rest of the company with it....

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Also picked up 3 dri-pods today. My interlink/Bridgepoint distributor gave them to me for $200 each. Getting of hauling flood fans into jobs for speedy drying. These are a lot lighter and won't blow pictures off the wall.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Interlink must be communist friendly. They have failed me enough online that I’ll never use them again. I don’t have a brick and mortar distributor within two hours. Jon Don gives me the best online service.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just got back to the shop and unboxed my dri-pods. Surprised at how much power they have. Fits nicely on my TM shelf and they are stackable. I have a job Saturday where they requested speed drying. 2 bedroom condo. They are paying an extra $100 for the fans. I'll have these paid off in no time.

IMG_20190626_182426.jpg IMG_20190626_182440.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
How long ya gonna leave those fans there for that $100?

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom