I've never visited another board....but

Mike Draper

I visited another board today. They talk allot of crap about us good guys here. I guess they are jealous that we are at the head of the industry as a far as mod's and carpet cleaning related technology. from what I could read, they love using western family crap tools. know I know who cooper is too! :D

Name
Shawn Forsythe
All you can do is your best.

Most of the criticisms are for petty bickering reasons without basis. Sometimes subjects are discussed too openly for some at this board. So those with skeletons they don't want bared to the world, have to demean the sources.

All we can do is hold fast to principle and move on. In the end, people will see that we harbor no ill will and just want to discuss this industry in a free manner.

Understand that the criticisms are from a vocal minority and don't represent the whole of those who frequent those boards in which you found so much negative behavior.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Mike,

Before the Internet (thanks Al Gore), carpet cleaners were lucky to talk with any carpet cleaners, because the only carpet cleaners nearby they could talk with, were competition, or as I prefer to say, other carpet cleaners trying to clean some carpets too.

I do believe almost all who frequent all the boards, have improved their businesses, and lives, because of the knowledge that is on these boards.

You just have to learn to navigate thru threads, so as not to spend too much time here (on the Internet).

Shawn,

That was an awesome response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom