Ponint 1: should this process be started on dry carpet?Grey/Green is good
- Apply a bit of a detergent that is slightly alkaline pH 9 to 10
- Let it sit for a minute or so and then rinse off.
- Then apply some acid rinse at 1:10.
- It may turn pink again. then rinse that off and re-spray with your detergent.
- It will turn grey/green again but should be a lot lighter than before.
- Re-apply the acid rinse and it will again turn pink but each time it should be lighter than before.
- After 2 or 3 attempts with that leave it with the acid rinse on and you should most likely find that it's gone by next day.