Jasper would be so proud..

Mikey P

Administrator
I can't recall the last time I cleaned a ******* mattress..

PXL_20220921_203940160.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I can't recall the last time I cleaned a ******* mattress..

View attachment 118024

It is done more than you might think, but likely less than Craig suggests.

Few people enjoy the thought of a stranger looking at the fluidic consequences of their nocturnal activities, and fewer cleaners possess the tact needed to discuss the causes and outcomes involved in cleaning said mattress.

Reactions: AlienAgent

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It is done more than you might think, but likely less than Craig suggests.

Few people enjoy the thought of a stranger looking at the fluidic consequences of their nocturnal activities, and fewer cleaners possess the tact needed to discuss the causes and outcomes involved in cleaning said mattress.

Come on,,,,,,,,,

They blame the kids.

Or making kids

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do quite a few mattresses. It's mandatory for warranty replacement for several large companies. Customer has to produce a legitimate receipt to prove they had the mattress cleaned. I think the mattress retailers do it to try and discourage customers. $150 to clean the mattress before they honor the warranty for any reason

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Come on,,,,,,,,,

They blame the kids.

Or making kids
My father also had a dry cleaning plant.

One day a lady brought in a dress and told my father, with me in the counter area, that her dog....let’s see how I can put this....deposited reproductive fluid ....on her dress when she left it laying on her bed.

After she left, I naively asked my father how often that happened.

He told me that we could be pretty confident that the “dog” walked on two legs, and the rest of the circumstances as she described them were questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and Chris A

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My father also had a dry cleaning plant.

One day a lady brought in a dress and told my father, with me in the counter area, that her dog....let’s see how I can put this....deposited reproductive fluid ....on her dress when she left it laying on her bed.

After she left, I naively asked my father how often that happened.

He told me that we could be pretty confident that the “dog” walked in two legs, and the rest of the circumstances as she described them were questionable.
Was her name Monica?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom