JB

Name
Ron lippold
Please keep JB in your thoughts he has been in a very serious accident. His daughter and him where riding the motorcycle with friends and shit happens. Carly is ok just some scratches but Jb has broken his shoulder wrist,ankle and his femur. His spirits are good, keep is family in your thoughts. JB get well bud.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks for letting us know, Ron.

I'll get in touch with him right away.

Al

Will do!

I just talked to him yesterday morning.
Get well soon JB!

Prayers for a speedy recovery on the way

Al Sims

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
I am very glad to see you will be ok, I will be sending you something to
help out and I will be in touch..

All The Best, Rob

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ah man, that's terrible.

First and foremost, hope/pray for speedy and full recovery.

Second, hope he has systems in place to keep the wheels turning on his biz

..L.T.A.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
get well soon
we cant afford to not have hacks out there
just when he upped his prices to 5.95 a room

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am in for a c note when the paypal is set up who will match it? For your hillbillies that is $100.00

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
someone PM'd me to match and I am forwarding to mikey... Thank You
anyone else who wants to match just speak up..

John Watson

Come on John John,, you you can can bounce bounce right right back back,, Sounds like you were both wearing brain buckets, TG for that,

Glad you are both alive, and your daughter is OK!!!

10 years ago Helen and I went down on the Goldwing towing a trailer, I came to just before the State Patrol got there, The patrolman asked me 3 questions.

1 Did you piss some one off in a car and they run you off the road???

2 Did you hit an animal or did one run in front of you??

3 Did you just loose control of the bike???

Since he is supposed to be trained in investigations, I ask you the same 3 questions.......

We had a rear flat at 70mph, got it slowed to 30-35 before I knew for sure we we going down. Happened in slow motion for us. Trailer was fish tailing, I picked spot away from the road and oncoming traffic, told Helen I loved her and to get ready to fly, and tuck and roll when landing, I was going to hang on so we both didn't get tangled up with the bike. She broke her right wrist and her left shoulder, screwed her knees up, She forgot to tuck and roll.. Did a 4 point landing, hands and knees...

I had a major break of my left wrist, and crushed my chest, 854lb bike and I rolled together, I won, bike bounced off me, didn't break any bones, but, tore all the cartilage in my chest, Just like open heart surgery, Took over a year to heal the chest. Both would have died if no brain buckets..... We both knew Heavenly Father wasn't through with us yet in this life after that episode.

Helen and I were looking forward to spending time with you again, I know you were planning on having a different chopska for every day, I will do that for you my friend, Mine are not as colorful as yours, but, in your honor I will gladly wear more than just my Stetson.. Hell, if you send me yours I would even force myself to wear them for you, Just a thought!!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
so sorry to hear JB, glad Carly is safe!

i'll call Wednesday.

gotta love Vicodin eh?

thanx --- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom