JB

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I made a comment about his new filter and how I wasn't crazy about a bungee cord being used to hold the lid on. He got his panties all in a wad over it and went off on me cause of it. I told him he needed to polish his customer skills cause if I talked to my customers that way I'd be out of business. BTW I have bought some hose, cuffs and a few other things from him in the past just not recently. I dropped in over there a little while ago had a private message from him telling m he has no respect for me. Now my feelings are hurt. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mikey P

Administrator
I would like to offer Joe the opportunity to come on here and tell you all this was a bad April Fool's joke..

or confess to being quite possibly the world's worst business person. :shock:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
BAH i thought this thread was about the real JB...what a waste of 90 seconds.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Whatever Joe's issue may, or may not be, it may be easier, in trying to figure him out, to understand that money is not what drives him.

Bob Foster

There's a reason why some good folks who serve us in this industry will spend and hour on the phone helping a cleaner and end up solving their problem on a machine they never bought from them for a sale of a $6 fitting or often for no sale at all.

And it has nothing to do with money.

Bob Foster

Why Mike? Are you feeling the need to portray me in some weak way?

Are you feeling insecure about the mention of Real Cleaners? Whenever another board seems to get a little attention here you just get plain weird. Why should you give a shit what Joe does?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Bob, you have been betrayed by every master you have sucked up to. I sincerely hope that this latest one is the winner for you.

Good luck brother.

Mikey P

Administrator
Threatened by his board?

Lol.

Anybody aside from Rampage who has ever stood up or shilled for Joe has been burned.

What makes you think you're so different?

Or are you out to be a moderator there too?

Bob Foster

Good friggen grief. Lots of people here have spoken positive of Joe, so what angle are you playing that you want to single me out?

I'll never want to be a moderator on any public board again because from my time on them I have come to learn, maybe the hard way, how many people are full of themselves and full of shit. Appearance over honesty, ego over humility, on and on.

But there are a few genuine people here that do stand for something. That's why I hang around. That and for some sick addictive reason, I enjoy the weekly train wrecks when I'm not part of one of them.

I am looking forward to seeing what ICS is going to do with their new format next month. 8)

Bob Foster

No ICS won't kick people out unless they act like a jerk...... Why don't you go back and be a man and kiss the brown ring instead of being like Rob Allen and skulking around with a fake name or with someones id and password. because that board has a different purpose.

Joe's board is not really meant to be like the other boards, its more of a learning resource center with a board format. The only person that will make Joe's business more successful is Joe. He has maybe at the expense of some business chose who he wants to do business with and insists on a particular relationship with select clients.

The thread has only 50 posts and 437 views. But geeze its talking about ANOTHER SUPPLIER and ANOTHER BOARD :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Goodness Gracious ..... . oh dear.... People are all going to go over there AND never come back.....Oh noooooooo....

Choo choo choo.......

Mikey P

Administrator
speaking of a good deal with Joe is one thing, being his crusader is another.

YOU will be denied the soup sooner or later.

ICS with 1 or 50 rooms, blogs or live chat will still be Evan's board and it will still suck.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why don't you go back and be a man and kiss the brown ring instead of being like Rob Allen and skulking around with a fake name or with someones id and password. because that board has a different purpose.

Is your mangina addressing me Bob?

if so, wf are you talking about?

I should log onto ICs to talk with bores like Con Schults, or Spongo Splongo? and that Tim Hawyer goof?

oh thrills.

takes two week to create a new page of posts there.

but maybe a Industry Somebody will see me posting there and offer me a job in a well formulated and respected position in this oh so dynamic industry of ours...

Bob Foster

Who knows what will happen with ICS. There is lots of room for improvement in all the boards and considering the resources available to ICS they could surprise all of us.

As far as being denied the soup from Joe, I was years ago. It was over my dealings with him inquiring about the price of different wands and I definitely felt the wrath of Joe. But we got over our differences.

S

sam miller

Just finished posting 14 times most of it sincere only 6 more to go before I order something else!

I need those on/off valves at the waterline with the special glue for the handle! !dork!

Those cheap airsupply one's at homedepot suck, the nut always falls off! WTH.

Kinda like these boards!

Shoot happy Easter everyone gotta go.

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
I should log onto ICs to talk with bores like Con Schults, or Spongo Splongo? and that Tim Hawyer goof?

oh thrills.

So your point is that its not worthwhile being there and you would rather be here. Well for some of us it's worthwhile being there. If you can't see past some of the posters you don't care for over there imagine what some people must think of the PAGES of posts per day from the multiple of loons that hang out here:?: !gotcha!

Tell me why do you feel it appropriate to berate me for posting on a board you view as competition yet Tony Wheelwright, Richard Chevez, Jim Pemberton, Jim Eckman and Lisa Smith and many others that are here do too? Are you going to make some smart-assed remarks about their posting over there too?

Give it a rest Mike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom