Jen needs your help

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I think I'm starting to learn that. It's not lack of respect....It's lack of intelligence on my part. Ivebeensold

Name
I'm Rick James
Its guerrilla marketing...

My nephew is in a new band in Seattle. They made it on almost every TV news station here, in print and on the news website for about a week because they said their dog was stolen and offered a $3000 reward for its safe return. The dog was resting safely at the guitarist brothers house for about a week or so while the story was popular.. then they made the news again when it was returned. Everything was backlinked totheir website.. the dog even had a collar with a custom guitar pick with the bands name and logo in the pics.

There is a famous local cult legend named Jim Rose here that suggested this to them because he believes they are the next big thing to come out of seattle.

It worked, they got exposure and booking shows at a higher rate. Is it ethical? Doesnt matter for something like this, but I wouldnt want to market a lie even if I could get away with it. We already have one local guy that likes to lie in his marketing.

Connor

Name
Connor
I thought that too.

I think of all the struggling businesses who have a fire and get on the news and talk about how devastated they are, but they promise to carry on and to rebuild, better than ever, and they do, with a great big insurance check. Then a year later they do a great big expose on them being back, that happens to coincide with that biz sponsoring that segment of the news.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Actually, they tattoo stray animals that have been fixed....So it's easy to tell if they've been fixed.

Go figure.

Maybe I'll start some rumors about HWE being bad for your carpets or something. :mrgreen:

S

sam miller

Brian R said:
Actually, they tattoo stray animals that have been fixed....So it's easy to tell if they've been fixed.

Go figure.

Maybe I'll start some rumors about HWE being bad for your carpets or something. :mrgreen:

Isnt it?? :shock:

FredC

Village Idiot
Brian R said:

Go figure.

Not just strays....at least here

all my animals (2 cat s and 2 dogs) have tats after being "broke"

and a chip.......................

but who knows......that may be something I payed extra for...................I've learned over the years not to ask questions about how much she spent

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
God I hear ya on that.

I had to start hiding money from Jen.....Did I just type that outloud?? :shock:

And if it were up to her, we would have 10 rescues in this place. ugh.

I'm all for helping but good lord.

Back
Top Bottom