Jet sequence on Pro Chem Titanium- help needed

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am in another location prepping my other van and I forgot the jet sequence on a prochem titanium 14" wand WITH JET EXTENDERS.
Is it 110/02 all the way or should I do 95/02 at the right and left ends?
Thanks

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I was just going to post this question. I think Marty has a good sequence for the Ti wand, to get even coverage.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Either way, as we have wands set up both ways. With the 110 on the outside you will have Some overspray but if you overlap it will be no problem.

95-110-110-110-110-95 very litte or no overspray.

110 angled-110-110-110-110-110 angled some overspray have to overlap but better flushing.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
In our 14" wand setups . . .

we have noticed distortion in the spray pattern with check valves.

We have eliminated the jet extensions and gone to 95° jets all the way across.

Also, 95° jets maintain more impact on the carpet.

Larry

P.S. Michael, I need to do some side-by-side testing with one of your 14" Titanium wands with one of the 14" Bentley carbon-fiber wands.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Well, I hate to admit it yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

But Larry was absolutely right:
I Removed the extenders, switched to 95° all across and it works great. I love it!
Larry, you the man.

Now, how do I (without extenders) stop the damn thing from leaking like a faucet, Larry?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ofer Kolton said:
Well, I hate to admit it yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

I Removed the extenders, switched to 95° all across and it works great. I love it!
Larry, you the man.

Now, how do I (without extenders) stop the damn thing from leaking like a faucet, Larry?
Use your tongue to depress the little thingy in the valve and suck really hard. Do I gotta teach you guys everything?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
[quote="Ofer Kolton":2azt9lsw]Well, I hate to admit it yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Larry, you the man.

Use your tongue to depress the little thingy in the valve and suck really hard. Do I gotta teach you guys everything?[/quote:2azt9lsw]
Ouch!
What, you're expanding, now that Mardie is no longer available? eat yor heart out Werner

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You're right.
I stand corrected.
I am taking it back.

So........... what do you think about Richard? eat yor heart out Werner

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, jet extenders on the TI make no sense as the jets will be way too close to the carpet.
I’ve seen some guys using them and they say it’s needed. But if it’s too close, I’ll just stick with what I got. I’ll play with putting 95s all the way across to see how well it cleans

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I haven't used mine for a long time. I think mine was like Michael 95 on the edges and 110 on the rest.
Just position them and see the spray pattern. If I remember correctly 110 at the edges over sprayed too much (out) therefore the 95.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom