Jet sizes ?

John Watson

are you using whip, do you have the drip stoppers? Extenders?

If you payed your $5.00 per month and became a SM, The High performance room has all of this there!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you need Helen to read this board for you too so you don't make an ass of your sefl any furthur?

Steve IS a SM.

If that PC405 is pimped you should run 012 flow assuming you know how to properly use a wand.

John Watson

Then what the hell is he doing asking here stead of going to the HP room,, Oh Im sorry Ohio ain't that the show me State? :mrgreen:

He ain't using all his power

Name
Ron lippold
i have a local gut running a small cobb machine and he is running 18 flow on a T wand with a glide. He only runs about 180 but he says he still has good dry times

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I run .12 on my glided 4 jet prochem wand with my 405 and get pretty good dry times. I have the extenders on the jets and just run the 2 inch vac hose. I'm going to do some upgrades with the vac hoses soon. The heat is great with that much more flow than the stock .06.

Greenie

that would be the minimum I would run, we even set up high perf. portys with this set up, you could easily support 03s all the way across on that 405 though.

TimP

I would say at least .12 flow if not more. If your machine was pimped with 2.5 ports and it could flow good heat with more than .12. I'd say go for it. I wish my greenhorn was at .12 flow.

TimP

I wouldn't know....it's hard to do a bucket test cause the water sprays everywhere (mists) and I can't fit the head into a bucket. So I have no idea what's actually flowing right now. All I know is I've been running 600 PSI with it lately and it holds 230-240 ATM all day. And I've been filling up my 110 gal tank in about 1600 ft maybe a bit less. Strokin about 700 ft an hour. Carpet looks beautiful!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you got a pump out that works on that 405, Hoodderdink?

if not, go with 08 flow

also, not all techs are created equal or run the wand the same way.
One tech might be fine w/12 flow.
the next might be making a swimming pool of Ms Phiff's living room :shock:

..L.T.A.

Greenie

A SS jet is about $10, a checkvalve/jet extender is about $7, so try your local store first, they may have em, or where ever you buy your stuff at.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

With 4 Jets it is either #8 or #12 (#2s or #3s).

In between, you would have to adjust with the spraying pressure.

I would go #8 total with about 450-500 PSI.

That is assuming you are operating at 16" of vac lift.

ProChems usually are set @ 14". There I would operate at about 400 PSI.

Larry Cobb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom