Jim Eckman is going to win $$$$$$$$$ of prizes if you guys dont start buying tickets

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So far Jim is about the only one that has bought tickets. Go check the list Interlink Supply/Scott Warrington just donated over $1300 in prizes! We are only 6 weeks away and more prizes are coming in every day and I haven't even started adding all the stuff we put in.

The L&L Society is hands down the next best cancer research charity when it comes to money spent on research vs money spent on administration fees. Lets step it up folks and really make a difference this year.

Lora is doing the hard work riding 103 miles in VEGAS so your $100-$200 donations will go a long way in helping to motivate her to work hard and complete her ride.

We raised $5500 last year between work and friends and families. I know we can do better then that this year so dig deep dig often and win some really cool stuff in the process.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Jim Eckman is going to win $$$$$$$$$ of prizes if you guys dont start buying ti

John you can run my card for 100$
I will do much more after I balance the books for the month
U have my card or need me to call in?
Thanks

bluevictory

Name
alan
we talked about your custormer appreciation day on the phone but do you have an email flier? also you dont have a fbook page.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes we have a flier it just went out in the mail I can email it to you and ill post it here. We have a Facebook page it is under my name I think John Olson ill post a link later. I don't keep that one updated like i should

John Olson

Name
John Olson
June 1st if your at our cad (will be hard to take pay attention to who buys them online while cad is going on) you can buy tickets anything at the link on the sticky thread just make sure o post or email me or Lora and tell us you donated so we can put your tickets in. We are getting more prizes/donations next week and don forget the Ozone machine and the pheasant hunt/skeet shooting trip are silent auctions. Starting bid is $100 and no one has bid on either yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom