Jim Martin the man the myth the owner op the Admin..........

Mikey P

Administrator
So mind your P's and Q's cause Slim Jim don't take kindly to that sort of talk in these here parts.

meAt is on Craig's list all day looking for Nugent tickets so he can follow him on his world tour, Tony is on a mission to visit every Phallic museum on the same tour, Pemberton is hiding in Guam from the Dixie Mafia, Lisa has her hands full with Greenie, Chavez is too busy writing love letters to Luddy and Dirk never did crap to begin with so I enlisted the creative help of Jim Martin to keep this place interesting.

You all know Jim and what he does for a livin. Can you think of a better choice?

Give him a nice warm welcome and please be patient while he figures out all the dang buttons in the back rooms.

The Preacher

he sure has a great brand with that Beyond clean. i might just send him a percentage of my jobs and rename my biz Beyond Clean so i can use his stuff???

Mikey P

Administrator
No PM's for this needed Steve.

I would love to have you on aboard to pump some fresh t'ude into this board. Many of my Admins and Mods have grown tired of this project.
I would want you to move threads, edit pee pees and poo poos, Start interesting new threads in any room that needs some life, attempt to answer threads with no responses. tell people via PM when I am BSing them, post Old Jeff Cross articles in the Cleaner's magazine and most importantly, give Marty a new avatar every other day.

Think you could handle/enjoy that?

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
speaking of which, I bet Cooper, Ken and Nick had one hell of a circle jerk over this.

Mike, mike. mike milo told me about your ken & ken fetish.... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom