Jim Pemberton, what a guy!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Some of you may or may not know I've had some issues with my machine in the year I've owned it, it was a repo CDS that I bought from Bridgepoint and had installed in a new van. Since I've owned it there have been many quirks with the machine, building from broken brass up to a corroded and cracked freshwater tank. Every step of the way Jim has been with me, and even though the machine had technically no warranty, Pembertons just installed a brand new fresh water tank at no cost to me! Thanks Jim, Bridgepoint, and the staff at Pembertons! You guys really make a customer feel like an all star!

-JB-

Name
JB
....... and guys wonder why I don't "shop around" :roll:

Every time I do I'm left feeling disappointed.... every time.

how's this one for ya...

Go down to get the new CDS install back in October, looks beautiful, everything out the side door water cradle too, any other CC would KILL to have the set up, BUT, it cant work for me w/all the rugs I need to load. No question asked Jim offers to move the water cradle anywhere I want it, whatever I say. So he had Tim put it out the back, no charge, no guilt trip... all done in about an hour.

or

The gray high pressure lines I "hadda" have, didn't show up in time, so he sent me out w/ the brand new orange ones that came w/the deal, and drop shipped the gray ones to me.
Well turned out after getting the gray ones, I liked the orange a lot better, held the heat better, smaller O.D., and didn't leave "lines" on the carpets. Jim says well just send back the ones you don't want and were good, so I put the orange ones back on.

Oh and ya gotta love a disty that DOESN'T charge a 15-20% restocking fee like most do.
(Do most?)

or

and this was just in the past 60 days, yeah I could go on and on and on....

-JB-

Name
JB
bratha pleez!

That mans never sent a hateful PM in his life!

Stern,yes, intimidating, :roll: perhaps, but NEVER hateful.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
JB said:
Oh and ya gotta love a disty that DOESN'T charge a 15-20% restocking fee like most do.
(Do most?)

That all depends on the item and if the manufacturer charges a re-stocking fee and if it is a stock or non stock item. Stock items almost never, non-stock direct ship items if I get charged I have to charge. I can't afford to lose money because someone changed their mind, I don't make Bank like you rug suckers..... !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom