Jimmy and I suspiciously left out of the equation..

Mikey P

Administrator

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thank you for including me in on my original idea for a powdered acid rinse product. I mentioned it awhile ago on a post. Then SUDDENLY Tom made one!

But alas I don't really care for Bridgepoint chems. His FILM FORMING scampoo has disappointed me. No matter how he spins the his formulations in the end it's all marketing BS.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thank you for including me in on my original idea for a powdered acid rinse product. I mentioned it awhile ago on a post. Then SUDDENLY Tom made one!

But alas I don't really care for Bridgepoint chems. His FILM FORMING scampoo has disappointed me. No matter how he spins the his formulations in the end it's all marketing BS.

Tom is about ready to retire, go take a chemistry 101 class at your community college and set your self up to revolutionize our industry.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Product cleans absolutely great and is a great idea.

However, having to spend hours cleaning the cleaning product out of the tm and hoses has made it a very time consuming product to use. Unfortunately...

Tom Forsythe

Alas I was left out as well. They did not even use my mug (with good reason) in the picture. We are all a blip in history.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Alas I was left out as well. They did not even use my mug (with good reason) in the picture. We are all a blip in history.
I know a guy here in Redding that would be happy to photoshop your head into the picture.

Edit: Why don't we here more about Flex Fire? That is pretty good stuff.

Reactions: Mikey P

Tom Forsythe

We make over 150 formulas. My guess is that there is close to a thousand formulas being sold to the industry. Flex Ice is different, the idea germinated on this board and had a unique issue. Sulfamic acid when it comes into contact with hard water and hot truckmounts with heavy calcium content creates a calcium sulfate which readily builds up on quick connects. It is interesting the sulfamic acid is good at descaling truckmounts. Its introduction exposed how many cleaners in hard water areas do not use a water softener. Frankly, I was surprised that anybody would buy any equipment over $20,000 in hard water areas and not have a water softener. This led me on a year long quest researching the impact of hard water on extraction rinses. In short, Flex Ice and hard water created an issue that could not be ignored, while other rinses and hard water create issues that can be ignored. The details are discussed in the following article. https://cleanfax.com/carpet-care/water-quality-extraction-rinses/ The research did not lead to a formulary solution for Flex Ice. However, the research screams for carpet cleaners to have water softeners in hard water areas (even more important if you have a high heat truckmount).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom