Jimmy the Walrus would be proud...

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
I tried some Powerburst and wasnt scared.....good stuff BTW.

lol..

Please tell me this is not the first time you tried Powerburst in 9 years? :shock:

Yes it is I been/was using some stuff from my local guy and Cobbs mixed in which was very good but this stuff is wow..but very pricey..but you get what you pay for..

Rex Tyus

I had you pegged for an "Edgewater" cleaner and didn't figure you ever had a need for the heavy stuff. :p

It is pricey by unit but when you figure the dilution ratio it is not too bad.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Powerburst is a prochem product.

I like powerburst alot and boosting with citrus pro. at 2 oz per gal. it is very effective. I really have nothing to compare it to but has never let me down.

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
what is edgewater ..that is a beach resort here.

Yes. That was my point. High end market. Never really dirty.....I was making a funny, or attempting to. :roll:

Don't forget Marianna is not THAT far from you. Plus I lived on the beach (well Grand Lagoon actually) from 90 til 94. I thought you would see the humor. Sorry. :(

In hindsite Baypoint would have been a better reference.

Rex Tyus

admiralclean said:
Powerburst, PowerMax, PowerMaxx ...

Who makes the Powerburst .... Prochem?

I am sorry to be such an ass, BUT how in the hell can anyone be in business as long a you post as often respond to as many DAT as you and NOT know who makes such a staple prespray as Powerburst. WTF. I know where Prattville is been there too. It sure as hell ain't no Edgewater or Baypoint. You should know WTF Powerbust is.

Rex Tyus

That would be a good excuse if I was the only one to have posted about it. Fact is I haven't posted much on it at all.

Even if you never were on the boards. Do people just not try shit to see what works? I don't claim to have tried every prespray in existance but shit powerbusrt is on most major suppliers websites and in their catalogs.

It is really easy to see why so many are so quickly impressed with board dejour flavor of the week. LIMITED POINT OF REFERENCE. Any thing better than tap water must be the BOMB! :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I haven't purchased anything from Prochem since my purchase of my first TM. It was a ProChem Cub, and was the worst POS imaginable. My experience was so poor that I have avoided doing business with ProChem ever since. The only folks who sell PC chemicals around me is an Interlink supplier out of NorthPort Alabama who I wouldn't do business with if they paid me, so I guess I unconsciously overlooked the ProChem posts.

admiralclean said:
I haven't purchased anything from Prochem since my purchase of my first TM. It was a ProChem Cub, and was the worst POS imaginable. My experience was so poor that I have avoided doing business with ProChem ever since. The only folks who sell PC chemicals around me is an Interlink supplier out of NorthPort Alabama who I wouldn't do business with if they paid me, so I guess I unconsciously overlooked the ProChem posts.

Prochem cub ...wow..Prochem one of the best top of the line chem makers....order from jon-don.
I understand about a POS TM I had a 4.0 spitfire..........its long gone..to the dump.

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="C Pennington":1h0h4pkz]what is edgewater ..that is a beach resort here.

Yes. That was my point. High end market. Never really dirty.....I was making a funny, or attempting to. :roll:

Don't forget Marianna is not THAT far from you. Plus I lived on the beach (well Grand Lagoon actually) from 90 til 94. I thought you would see the humor. Sorry. :(

In hindsite Baypoint would have been a better reference.[/quote:1h0h4pkz]

Actually I have the Edgewater contract but Baypoint would have been abetter refrence...lol

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I think it was yOU, Mr. Smart Yankee, that just told some poor dude to throw away a perfectly good, 2 month old, section of Goodyear hose.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
POWA BURST IS DA BOMB.

SPRINKLE IT ON YOUR CEREAL INSTEAD OF SUGAR!

BRUSH YOUR TOOTH WIT IT SMOES!

Unlike all the other bathtub makers of prespray it's consistant in it's formulation.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
admiralclean said:
Yeah, I think it was yOU, Mr. Smart Yankee, that just told some poor dude to throw away a perfectly good, 2 month old, section of Goodyear hose.

now that you have a TM that can actually make some real heat, tell me how much you trust that JUNK POS steel braid CRAP in a couple years

...L.T.A.

TimP

Marty if you don't like prochem you can buy Bridgepoint Powerbreak. It's bridgepoints copy of it.....works just as good. It's getting close to 40 bucks a tub but I think bridgepoint was running a sale on it or something so you might can get it cheaper than 40 a tub. It's the stuff to use for restaurant and rat nasty rentals. I haven't bought any in probably 9 months though....powermax has been doing all the grunt work for me. Sometimes I mix some Judson with powermax to add another solvent to the mix and it has done really well for my rentals....also a good bit of percarbonate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom