JiMMyfest 09'

The Preacher

W O W !!!! :shock:

we finally got home and the whole family is still feeling the effects of JF09! i had to run to the walmart to get more Imodium AD and toilet paper, i'm not saying the food was tainted, but JiMmy may want to have his illegle mexicun kitchen helper wash those hands before making dinner agian!!! :x

from the time we pulled up (from the wrong direction to keep everyone from hiding and pretending the event was cancelled) i felt like we were pulling into my own driveway, we were made to feel so at home by the Ladwigs! To see a bunch of locals sucking on PBR's (two coolers full of that and Coord Light) i knew i was gonna learn something at this PREMIER event.

after introductions and a beer or two things got busy. JiMMy must have spent minutes planning the agenda for this PREMIER event. the machine demo's went off flawlessly. the "four corners" vacuuming technique wasn't done by some JoeyPee free room offer type deciple, no, the inventor hisowndamnself plugged in the Dyson and soon the neighbors were coming out of their houses hoping to get a peek at how their homes could be "cleaned for health".

after awhile some YOUNG cleaner i didn't get introduced to got in line at the buffet table, turns out it was Lil' BLAke! :shock: My oldest daughter said she thought he was kinda creepy, ya know, setting in the basement just watching everyone and using his fake bluetooth listening devise to hear what people were saying about him. my daughter offerd him a hand shake when they were introduced and he just sniffed the air around her trying to pick up her "Scent" like theose baboons you see on PBS?? he beat on his chest and made some loud noises and hopped over the living room furniture a few times to let everyone know this was his territory??? After JiMMy got him calmed down he showed me the pictures of his first visit to Hooters and the autographed picture of his waitress/lap dancer! :shock:

all in all it was a good time. the local cleaners were mostly seasoned vets who knew what they were talking about, a little IC$ Cleaner B$ was tried, but the majority beat that guy down pretty fast and he admitted that he would encapp an apartment for less than $125 per hour.

If you were invited and didn't show up and used some lame excuse, shame on you. if you tried to attend, but had immigration issues at the Kansas/Nebraska border, we understand, shit happens!

JiMMyfest 2010 is looking for a corporate sponsor. I'd like to thank the Allans of Tee MMM Eff for helping out this year!!! :p

Mikey P

Administrator
after awhile some YOUNG cleaner i didn't get introduced to got in line at the buffet table, turns out it was Lil' BLAke! :shock: My oldest daughter said she thought he was kinda creepy, ya know, setting in the basement just watching everyone and using his fake bluetooth listening devise to hear what people were saying about him. my daughter offerd him a hand shake when they were introduced and he just sniffed the air around her trying to pick up her "Scent" like theose baboons you see on PBS?? he beat on his chest and made some loud noises and hopped over the living room furniture a few times to let everyone know this was his territory??? After JiMMy got him calmed down he showed me the pictures of his first visit to Hooters and the autographed picture of his waitress/lap dancer! :shock:

Danny at his finest.

excellent!

The Preacher

Lil Blake has a good sense of humor. I told him that me and Jimmy had an agreement, when Jimmy dies that he was gonna come live with me, like i'm his god father, Blake says "great, can ya just kill me too!!!" :eek:

If y'all think Jimmys funny, you should meet his wife! ya know how Seinfield, Letterman. Conan and other comedians are funny, well i have a sneaky feeling she's the joke writer behind the scenes, jIMMY can just deliver the material she created!!! :shock:

It was too bad that MArdy couldn't be there. :(

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Did you get to see Jimmy's thug what lives in the basement ?

Poor lil Blake is gonna have nightmares for weeks now.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty you just have to be popular and loved like me.

Did you realize that people do hate you?

:shock:

The Preacher

harryhides said:

no, but that grease spot and smell where you took yore stinkin' socks off and slept on his sofa is still there. i did a VLM cleaning demo on his sofa with a car polisher and sum snake oil, butt yore ass print just wouldn't come out??? my guess is it's the absorbent Gellee' in the cheep Canadian Depends you were wearing that leaked out!!! :twisted:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Danny Strickland said:
harryhides said:

no, but that grease spot and smell where you took yore stinkin' socks off and slept on his sofa is still there. i did a VLM cleaning demo on his sofa with a car polisher and sum snake oil, butt yore ass print just wouldn't come out??? my guess is it's the absorbent Gellee' in the cheep Canadian Depends you were wearing that leaked out!!! :twisted:

Nice try Danny but while I never did sleep on that couch, I do have a picture of Jimmy sitting there. It's his crow watching perch.
But I don't want to make him cry so I won't post it, he's so sensitive.

Name
steve snail
Alright, i know one of you clowns has a photo of Danny, his daughter, and his future son in-law. Pretty sure KO KO and Danny ironed out most of the details of the future brides dowry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom