Jimmy's worse nightmare..

Mikey P

Administrator
20 years never cleaned.
Two small dogs pissing and pooping non stop.
Both sleep in her bed.
Used her vacuum and the exhaust made me sick.

She sold carpet for 10 years for Sears yet thought her poly was Nylon.

Going home to shower
.. 20180904_100755~2.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
20 years never cleaned.
Two small dogs pissing and pooping non stop.
Both sleep in her bed.
Used her vacuum and the exhaust made me sick.

She sold carpet for 10 years for Sears yet thought her poly was Nylon.

Going home to shower
..View attachment 84629
How are you liking that Shark. I may buy one this weekend.

Mikey P

Administrator
How are you liking that Shark. I may buy one this weekend.

That was her new Shark.

I just got a new Oreck this weekend and wasn't about to use it there.

I did take off the head to do the edging, which isn't any different than using the Hoover Porta-Power. The beater bar on this model doesn't dig in like some of the Sharks.

the exhaust coming out of the Shark probably took a year off my time on earth.

My guys walked on a shit hole today that probably wasn't this bad, it was just their last appointment and they're a bit primadonnaish these days.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, now i'm sad :( . My dang Proteam is disintegrating before my eyes. I'm just tired of constantly repairing it. I want to try something new and exciting. My Dysons would overheat and shut off, then break. My Kirby is an old battle ax but heavy as hell and not very user friendly, and my Oreck is just too small and has no edger. Also i'm really exhausted with the Harwil float for my APO. They are the crappiest floats on earth. I'll be figuring out an alternative float system soon.

I feel better now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, now i'm sad :( . My dang Proteam is disintegrating before my eyes. I'm just tired of constantly repairing it. I want to try something new and exciting. My Dysons would overheat and shut off, then break. My Kirby is an old battle ax but heavy as hell and not very user friendly, and my Oreck is just too small and has no edger. Also i'm really exhausted with the Harwig float for my APO. They are the crappiest floats on earth. I'll be figuring out an alternative float system soon.

I feel better now.
Get a Werner WorkHorse.

it looks Damon proof.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Get a Werner WorkHorse.

it looks Damon proof.
I totally realize my reasoning is stupid, but those Workhorse Vacs are really frickin ugly. I'm going to try my luck with a Shark Pro and just return it for a new one at Best Buy when it breaks by no fault of my own.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm also installing this float switch as a cost effective alternative to the overpriced Harwil float. I just got to figure out the fittings and make adapters.

41UQenarInL.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
thats why I refuse to use cheaper vacs, gotta have hepa filter your sucking up and breathing other peoples filth daily. Then some wonder why they have breathing problems and allergies :icon_rolleyes:
And that's why I carry 2 vacs with me that have bags not filters. If it's what Mikey just did, they get to have the privilege of getting their carpet vacuumed with my pig poo royal with a fresh bag.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I never vacuum residential. Because I have allergies and I won't inhale other peoples filth. And you morons who vacuum in a house with pets what can I say? Vacuuming over dried turds and piss spots............what DOPES!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom