JJO2 Rinse???

Rescue

I am going to pick up the JJO2 prespray....is the rinse necessary? Who rinses the JJO2 prespray with just soft water? If so, what are your results?

John Watson

I hear of it being used the other way in some cases, Like Power Maxx or some other TLC and O2rinse.

I love the rinse compared to others I have used. But, I won't clean without a rinse if I can help it. Just my beliefs...

Greenie

We sell as much rinse as prespray, gotta be a reason.

I'm actually surprised Mikey hasn't fixed his chem pump and run some rinse, it's the perfect finish to an extraordinary job.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Unlike other chem companies,, these two products were designed to be worked hand in hand. As economical as both are, you aren't throwing your money away on a distributer's need to sell more chemical. If they wanted to that they would probably dilute it so it had to be mixed like most other prespray and rinses on the market... and even then it would still be a pretty dang good deal.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
gotta tell ya after $500 worth of prespray and rinse from JJ not only did cobbs product kick his ass but his price did also. cobb is making a mistake not recommending a rinse because his product looks atleast 10% better rinsed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom