Joe Bristor should be back on here

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Here is a email I received after placing an order:
Too funny...He is a little sensitive

"I'm trying real hard to think of any reason why I should fill your order.
After all the bad shit you & Martin have said about me, you’re both a couple of losers in my book but I feel obligated to Paypal not to kick yopur ass to the curb.

How about you go on *** and list all the reasons.
then repeat it over on MB.
If I like what I read I’ll consider it."

Joe

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Then I get this one:

"Where’s a good place to put this Disclaimer so you guys don’t miss it?
You decide or I’ll let Paul find a good place for you.

Service Disclaimer: I have the utmost respect for cleaners & restorers alike, having been one myself. And I consider it the utmost privilege to serve you to the best of my ability.
However, I do reserve the right to refuse service to the few of you who have been disrespectful, dishonest or vindictive towards me.
This Disclaimer is directed to that small few of you… you know who you are... you needn’t bother to place an order with me for it won’t be filled."

- Joe Bristor

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wow that is actually funny..i love how he decides who he will work with and who he will not..

he has balls!! more people should in my opinion.

Mikey P

Administrator
lol..

I wonder how he handled his customers when he was a carpet cleaner who called in to complain about wicking, odors or pricing..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I said noting bad about him....and what I said was true....

I got the same dis-claimer about 2 weeks ago before any of this even started and he was not brought up on any of the boards that I know of.....

I asked him 2 weeks ago in a e-mail if I could order some stuff........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
KevinD said:
Then I get this one:

Service Disclaimer: I have the utmost respect for cleaners & restorers alike, having been one myself. And I consider it the utmost privilege to serve you to the best of my ability.
However, I do reserve the right to refuse service to the few of you who have been disrespectful, dishonest or vindictive towards me.
This Disclaimer is directed to that small few of you… you know who you are... you needn’t bother to place an order with me for it won’t be filled."

- Joe Bristor

"I LOVE THIS GUY...!!!!"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ps. Great 1st Name... !gotcha!

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSAe]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
Jim

If I were more like Joe I'd kick your ass off of here for how much time you spend on *** and woc you backstabbing pos!

I figure once you get tired of that Vortex and finally push it over a cliff..you will kick me out of here anyway.........

Bob Foster

Its the secret unfulfilled wish of every supplier in this industry to tell at least one (if not a dozen) carpet cleaner to go F themselves and not come back.

Come to think of it I recently heard a story how a major rug cleaning company in the northwest US did just that. Apparently they had a very unreasonable carpet cleaner who was told never to come back by this company he was subcontracting his rug cleaning to.

Bob Foster

Jim Martin said:
[quote="Mikey P":114ijjpp]Jim

If I were more like Joe I'd kick your ass off of here for how much time you spend on *** and woc you backstabbing pos!

I figure once you get tired of that Vortex and finally push it over a cliff..you will kick me out of here anyway.........[/quote:114ijjpp]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy

Name
BH
What I don't understand is why people that have obviously been targeted by his hostility still try to purchase from him? :roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Joe thinks outside the box..he has good ideas and good products...

for awhile there he was the only fish in the water...then a few pissed in his pond and the rest is history.....

Mikey P

Administrator
on another note, tomorrow we will be auctioning off a complete set of Cuff Lynks.

Every thing you need to outfit one truck's worth of hose, cuffs, starters, converters, 2.5 if you want mix and match

even Joe can bid hey Marty, blow me

Billy

Name
BH
Jim Martin said:
Joe thinks outside the box..he has good ideas and good products...

for awhile there he was the only fish in the water...then a few pissed in his pond and the rest is history.....

Yes I understand that but buying from him just comes with too much drama & I have seen nothing he has I can't get somewhere else or substitute for a comparable item.

Disclaimer: If it isn't obvious I have had issues with Joe that haven't been forgotten based on personal experience so my opinions could be a little biased even though I try to be as un-biased as I can.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
don't think no one is hurting here Billy..We can get what ever I need I just have to go thru different channels to get it...

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I am still trying to find the logic in this hose set up from Joe, He was nice enough to put it all together for me "Ready to use out of the box". The hose does stay cool and the wrap does stay on, but it slides around like a sloppy soggy worn condom. The red shrink wrap I got rid of, really it fell off the first day. What I ended up doing was pushing the wrap thru the black bend restrictor cover using needle nose pliers and pushing in as I twisted it, It was a pain but I got it in there. Then I slid the bend restrictor cover over the spring and that end of the wrap is solid. Problem is the wrap is to short so the other end tends to slide up my hose. I have to pull it tight after jobs. I am happy with it cause it keeps the hose cool and from damaging anything. All n all good idea just a few kinks. Joe was very knowledgeable and had some of good ideas.

joehose.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have been talking to Joe and He was just fine, No screaming, foaming at the mouth, Or any of that stuff.

Just reasonable conversation.

Who Knew?

Give him a chance and make your own opinion.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
funny thing is i speak to him 3-4 times a year and he always remembers who i am and what i use..i.e. equipment..

that is what makes us so much better than most of the guys around us..we make them love us in the first

seconds of the call..michel somehow remembers everyone..she will give you the wrond addressee or phone

number on your paper work but she will not forget our customers..they love her..joe is great at his customer

service in my opinion..

dave

steve g

Name
steve garrett
KevinD said:
Then I get this one:

- Joe Bristor

sounds like your on an enemy's list. all the knockoff cuffs came about because of who joe pissed off. if he had handled things more like say lisa has with the glides there would be no knockoff cuffs. and if he had kept up making the same cuffs as the original ones with the narrow sharp ribes. no one would dream of using anything else.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
AJ RUIZ said:
I am still trying to find the logic in this hose set up from Joe, He was nice enough to put it all together for me "Ready to use out of the box". The hose does stay cool and the wrap does stay on, but it slides around like a sloppy soggy worn condom. The red shrink wrap I got rid of, really it fell off the first day. What I ended up doing was pushing the wrap thru the black bend restrictor cover using needle nose pliers and pushing in as I twisted it, It was a pain but I got it in there. Then I slid the bend restrictor cover over the spring and that end of the wrap is solid. Problem is the wrap is to short so the other end tends to slide up my hose. I have to pull it tight after jobs. I am happy with it cause it keeps the hose cool and from damaging anything. All n all good idea just a few kinks. Joe was very knowledgeable and had some of good ideas.

joehose.jpg

I have the same problem as you do w/ them, I decided to just take the whole thing off as after each job I had to pull the lifejackets up or make them straighter as they would slide back and forth just like in your picture (I have the zip ties on there real tight too), that started to drive me nuts. It's not the lifejackets fault but it won't all fit in my solution reel, If I can figure out how to get it to fit on my reel, I will put them back on my lines.

Chris A

Name
Chris
davegill said:
funny thing is i speak to him 3-4 times a year and he always remembers who i am and what i use..i.e. equipment..

that is what makes us so much better than most of the guys around us..we make them love us in the first

seconds of the call..michel somehow remembers everyone..she will give you the wrond addressee or phone

number on your paper work but she will not forget our customers..they love her..joe is great at his customer

service in my opinion..

dave
That sounds so much like my Steffie its not even funny... " oh you remember mrs. Puff she had to put her dog down last year because of hip dysplasia,she had an emergency so I squeezed her in but its cool cause were gonna be right down the street"

"Well that's great honey but she lives 20 miles from there..."

Chris A

Name
Chris
I ordered 2 as sprayers from Joe and one was missing the brass thing that the plunger fits in. I emailed him Thursday and the part arrived today. No negativity from Joe, he just took care of it.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Re: Oh wait there is more

Besides not filling my order...Kept my money also.
Had to file a Paypal dispute

Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-001-530-305-874

DisputeThe buyer and seller have 20 days to communicate directly to resolve an issue with this transaction. All disputed funds are held until the issue is resolved. If both parties can't agree to a solution, either party can escalate this to a PayPal claim.
EscalationThe buyer or seller asks PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome. We make every effort to resolve the claim within 30 days and restore funds to the rightful owner.
Awaiting other party's responsePayPal requests more information from the seller to resolve the issue. If the seller doesn't respond within 10 days, we close the case and restore funds to the rightful owner.
Requiring your actionPayPal requests more information from the buyer to resolve the issue. If the buyer doesn't respond within the allotted timeframe, we close the case and restore funds to the rightful owner.
Being reviewed by PayPalWe review the information the buyer and seller have provided. We try to reach a final decision quickly, but complex cases may take longer and require additional information from the buyer or seller.
ClosedThis claim or case has been closed. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Status

This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.
Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.

View dispute comments

10/27/2011 15:46 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
10/27/2011 15:46 PDT - Buyer: Seller refuses to fulfill order but has not returned Paypal funds.
10/25/2011 12:17 PDT - Buyer: Never received product that was ordered.

View case history

Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Case closed
Oct 30, 2011 - Seller: Refund initiated
Oct 27, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 27, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 27, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
Oct 27, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute filed
Oct 25, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 25, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 25, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute filed

Back to Resolution Center
Transaction #60M935777V245741A

-$128.24 USD
Oct 12, 2011
Wanders Inc
joebristor@earthlink.net

Shipping address

Invoice ID: 10122790

S

sam miller

I like what I got form Joe hell I probably wouldnt have bought from him if it wasnt for Mike on *** saying buy from bristor and that cross american dude!

It took me awhile to figure out Mike was joking! still i like my lawn gaurds and and other nifty shiz. Joe's got stuff you dont see in Jondon.

I personally saw Gerson Devastator filter to me its to big for others maybe its great! I use a 2.5 cool cuff on a hydroforce for now. its fine.

S

sam miller

Personally I have 2 teenagers and a 22 year old I dont need drama from business!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Goomer said:
If it's Joe supposedly telling you to go fook yourself, Cobb's fooking up their batches, or Jon Don sending wrong fooking parts, ordering from any distributor is always a crap shoot.
There are risks dealing with every distributor. I see no GREATER risk in dealing with Joe, than with anyone else.
I understand that some guys have had issues with him, but everyone has different issues with different suppliers. To each their own.

I disagree.

These companies are used to dealing with asshats who are "nickle and diming" and constantly complaining with them. Karma will get you a reputation and kill you in the end.

I had one order with Larry. I even called him with a question. He updated me with a status of things. If I were to piss and moan and accuse, I can assure you the type of response and actions thereof would not be good.

Jondon has ALWAYS fixed things, next day. If I got something wrong from them, they would ship the correct item next day. In many cases the error was given to me at no charge because of their mess up.

Again, if I were to scream and bash them, they don't have to do anything but what seems "right" to fix it.

Like Mike said, a distributor will be there for you. Don't go getting their panties in a bunch, and they will stand tall for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom