Joe Bristor's Kual Carbon Fiber Stair Tool

Bob Foster

Wow - very nice! I just got a new stair tool from Joe Bristor of Wanders. It's actually a Mytee Carbon Fiber stair tool that has be supercharged with a JoeBilt manifold that has his new shear angle adjustment on it.

Very easy to use because of its size and its lack of weight.

Pictures to follow.

Good job Joe. Thanks!

JoeBilt

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Foster you will do anything to make a buck. Didnt you use to slam Joe in the private room. Sad.

Golden Boy

Bob Foster

Waldo said:
Foster you will do anything to make a buck. Didnt you use to slam Joe in the private room. Sad.

Golden Boy

Joe used to get all pissed off at everyone and blow up. He's since mellowed and I know he isn't going to do that on line here unless someone is being a total asshole to him. Joe is a very sincere man and wears his heart on his sleeve - I can relate to that.

He knows I used to say that about him and we've settled our differences.

But you Waldo.... you took off for months all butt-hurt and haven't been around so you wouldn't know that.

What private room? There was no such thing as a private room. It was just a rumor.

And another thing. Joe is listening to us and taking our ideas and doing something with them to make his products and other products better.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bob i forgot you were not in the private room. Whats your cut for shillin for Joe? Sad you would take this approach and use the board and Joe for making money.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
" you took off for months all butt-hurt and haven't been around so you wouldn't know that"

BTWFF. Its called being burnt out hanging out with low life carpet cleaners. Didnt Mikey have to talk you off a bridge once?

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, hanging out with perverted juvenile delinquents is so much more mentally uplifting at 2AM in Scratchsak Iowa.

Mikeycuffs are on the way Dawg!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom