XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it was a minute out of my day. I will make a different one after my calls

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
At least Lisa didn't get into Joe's favorite term "Y@ppy Dog" in her post.

He uses it to belittle those that don't see merit in what others may see as an infomercial or more sizzle that steak.

Some call it simply getting client into the sales funnel so, they can then become a long term client.

It happens all the time. If you can get a few jobs from the sizzle that's fine.

Hopefully there will be some real meat.

Just be prepared that the few dollars for the seminar won't give you the keys to the entire kingdom.

If you go for some motivation or inspiration it could be helpful.

Be mindful that real success comes from taking action, not just warm fealings.

SFC

There is absolutely nothing wrong with presenting or telling about services you can provide. Pushing for a decision creates buyers remorse. And it is that push that creates problems for repeat business.

Sample...Lady gets carpet cleaned and then buys tile and grout cleaning. Hubby comes home and sees clean carpet (no biggy or maybe even great) Finds out she got the tile and grout cleaned for another 250 bucks and gets upset. They end up calling the other guy next time because they weren't sold on the value and he feels they were pushed into making a money decision. Not to mention that if your day is filled you could be late for your next appointment, upsetting another client. Tread carefully.

So, to me do a great job, tell them about other services, leave a magnet, a smile and a brochure and get to the next job.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, but money left on the table is money you may never see.
I don't want to be late to my next appointment either but If I can provide an extra service while in their home...without pushing...I'll do my best to provide it right then.

I know most like "on time" appointments but all my customers get told that we never know how long a job will take because every situation is different. I also tell them that we will give them the same great customer service by taking as much time needed to get their job done right as well.

They get an approximate time and a call ahead when on the way. People have cell phones if they need to leave while waiting. We also tell them that we will wait for them if they are a little late.

Works great.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
1.5 to 2 hour arrival windows will take care of most of that.

Ken
Ps This is not 1960 leave it to beaver anymore. Women m ake these decisions for the most part without worrying about approval from a man. In fact I think it is more often the other way around that problems occur.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Dave Yoakum said:
At least Lisa didn't get into Joe's favorite term "Y@ppy Dog" in her post.

He uses it to belittle those that don't see merit in what others may see as an infomercial or more sizzle that steak.

Some call it simply getting client into the sales funnel so, they can then become a long term client.

It happens all the time. If you can get a few jobs from the sizzle that's fine.

Hopefully there will be some real meat.

Just be prepared that the few dollars for the seminar won't give you the keys to the entire kingdom.

If you go for some motivation or inspiration it could be helpful.

Be mindful that real success comes from taking action, not just warm fealings.

Dave -

That term is mine from a presentation that explained that we all have our own "supporter" and "critic" in our heads, and that I look at mine as a little yappy rat dog that is jabbering in the background - here's the presentation:

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOVJ7mpCx2E5]

Joe has NEVER referred to anyone who will not attend his events as a yappy dog, I've never heard those words from his mouth. But I know you've not been to any of Joe's training, so you've gotten confused.

We are not for everyone. And just because someone does not like our style or our humor or whatever... that's fine. Just like with my rug business, I don't want or need to clean everyone's rugs - some are an ideal client for me, and others are not. It's no different for the marketing business - some take off with us, and others want something different.

I've got a number of cleaners who have come to our one-day events only, have implemented what they have learned and made enough money to want to come back and join Gold or Platinum or bought our kits. Heck, even some who have gone on my free marketing money map blog have done that, or implemented ideas from free articles and done the same. I'm huge about proving value first and EARNING the sale. And we guarantee every event and our kits 100% up to a year. And we are the only ones who do that.

Just want to make sure you are keeping the story straight.

Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I was just referring to what Joe called his critics many times over at ICS.

I wasn't saying not to attend.

There is always something that can be learned from any experience.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks for that Lisa, now I have an idea about "those voices" that always talk to me, only me, and nobody else.

I'm having a problem with "lil yappy Shawn" telling me to lay down & have a rest, while my bigger self is telling me to hit the fridge; for some tucker. shiteatinggrin

Think I'll pull a Delia, have a shower and go shopping instead, I've allowed myself four days off starting today.

Happy New Year all.

See you next year, maybe.............................

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

PS :::: Life is to short, so don't get too serious with all this flamin' flabbergasting forum intercourse. :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
there was a video posted of Joe saying it recently on here. I thought it was pretty funny but it wasn't about people who didn't go it was about "naysayers"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom