Joe Polish

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
and the Compounding Client Newsletter. This thing sounds like a Wonka golden ticket. Anyone sifted through the Polish site and found how to purchase said newsletter?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
That Client Compounder campaign rolled out, and is done - that's how we hit our goal on memberships, and closed off our network.

If you geniunely want any Piranha content, there are free postings on the joepolish.com site, which I am adding to in the coming weeks. I'm not going to give a list of anything here because I always get crap here posting anything Piranha related.

So I'll sum it up with this - there is nothing to buy from us, but plenty we are, and will be, giving away for free.

That's all...

Lisa

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lisa, can I hire you to work for my company for 1 year? to take care of marketing? I would be willing to pay $750,000 for 1 years of salary.................

Honestly, would you if someone would pay that much? If I had that kind of money I would love to have you! And joe of course too.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Joe, thank you for the compliment... instead I'll send you details on the annual marketing Boot Camp, and you can save $749,500 dollars. You don't need to hire a full time marketer when you have the right templates you can tell a $15 an hour team member to "just do."

I have 3 companies I'm an owner in, including Piranha. I'm all about putting systems in place so I can go off and have fun with more challenges... working a 9-to-5 job, you couldn't pay me enough to do that. I get bored easily, and I get very impatient working with idiots (which you are not one, don't worry..), so that's why my one-on-one consulting time is with entrepreneurs who interest me, and have good money to invest.

Growing a successful cleaning business is a formula we cracked the code on a long time ago, and it's simple to replicate. It'll be easy for you I'm sure.

But thanks again for the compliment. :)

Lisa

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have always wondered if the wisdom and knowledge that the so called marketing gurus have is so great why in the world are they not out doing what they say and making all the money for themselves.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok, Lisa Ill take what ever your selling for $500 bucks... after watching your presentation at Mikeyfest, (no offense other instructors) You were the easiest to understand and made sense. Ok Jim Pemberton was great to. Fresh Air Cleaning services 2319 Russellville RD. Suite A Bowling Green, KY 42101 270-842-4644

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
joeynbgky said:
Ok, Lisa Ill take what ever your selling for $500 bucks... after watching your presentation at Mikeyfest, (no offense other instructors) You were the easiest to understand and made sense. Ok Jim Pemberton was great to. Fresh Air Cleaning services 2319 Russellville RD. Suite A Bowling Green, KY 42101 270-842-4644

Hey, thanks Joey!

I had a really good time at the Mikeyfest gig (don't tell Mike...).

Are you doing rugs right now at all? I'll blend in some of my resources with the general marketing info. The campaign for the annual event rolls out to members in a few weeks, but I'll get you on that list so you get a seat. If you shoot me an email at rugwarrior@gmail.com, I'll send you some resources for free before the promotion starts up.

Thanks again for putting such a high price tag on me... my mommy would be proud... I think. :)

Lisa

P.S. Jim is one of the more underappreciated contributors in this industry, because he's not as much of a shameless promoter as I am. Thanks for mentioning him with me, I take that as a double compliment.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Thanks Joey - I'll follow up with you, but on my way to airport to fly up to San Fran to see my gal Paula present at the Experts Academy (I helped get her curriculum ready - so I gotta see how she does with it ... no improv like with American Idol, I like things PLANNED and PREPARED...)

Scott - I got your email - I'll connect with you also.

Thanks,
Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
joeynbgky said:

Joey you are Barking up the wrong tree.
If you want to buy they ain't selling.

"I'll sum it up with this - there is nothing to buy from us.

That's all...

Lisa"

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
She posted on another board that they are only working with franchise cleaners now.

Powers of going where the numbers are I guess.

Can't blame them.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I know they had posted that.. I guess thats good for us.. because we wont have all of these newbies trying to out do us on marketing, so it really will benefit all of us

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Dave - not selling kits or memberships. The annual conference and trade show in October - that's what Joey and I are chatting about.

Too bad you can't take some of the time you spend stalking me and put it into making your business better. Maybe someday...there is always hope.

:shock:

Lisa

P.S. J/K (there isn't always hope...)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I was thinking about the claims of how effective the newsletter really was. The claim is that it works for virtually any type of business and it keeps you name fresh in the customers mind so you are the one they think of when they need the service you offer. If it really works that well, why isn’t Joe sending out a monthly newsletter or magazine to every carpet cleaner on the planet?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
We do send a money map newsletter to our members every month.

Sending them to everyone in the industry would be like sending a brochure to every home in your city - you are only targeting a certain segment of your city as clients, so that would be machine gun marketing, spraying bullets all over the place hoping you hit something. We teach our members to be much more strategic in identifying their target market, so they know when they spend a dollar - they get multiples back for every one.

Most waste their marketing dollars because they don't have direct-response tracking mechanisms in their campaigns.

In my rug shop, I send direct mail to my core list, and my referrals sources... I don't send them off to lots of strangers who may or may not own rugs ... or value them enough to pay to clean them. 1.8 million in my city - I only need about 10,000 of them to generate the revenue I want to.

Hope that makes sense - there is a marketing lesson in there if you look...

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom