Joey Jonstone are you a complete retard?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hmmmm, I thought the idea of having someone else make the card was I wouldn't have to come up with anything creative. Hell if I was the creative type I'd just make my own.

To tell the truth though I thought I had given them what they needed already. I was told they would be sending me over some drafts.

By the way Marty I thought this was going to give me access to MEM (that would have been the best prize ever)but it doesn't so don't feel bad.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Don't worry, Joey. "Never" is rapidly become the operative word for "MyEasyMarketing" but only for the state of Alabama AND if your last name begins with an "S".

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

BS Joey, why don't you give drop Big Billy Yeadon a line? Bill is Mr. Marketing at SFS and for an elderly person is quite creative. Billy@jondon.com

MBS, Joey, I can move you up in the line for MEM but only if you will occasionally post one of your brilliantly clever post cards just to mess with what is left of Martin's mind and to add to his occasional homicidal impulses.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Yes, Marty, we may be running "a bit behind" on our delivery date for MyEasyMarketing.com So I can understand your desire to go "elsewhere". BUT will you also receive the same famous cheerful, no-questions-asked, "no pathetic weaseling out", no blaming others and crying about how we too have been victimized, 100% money or merchandise credit (good on anything we sell) guarantee that you ALWAYS get from Jon-Don on EVERYTHING we put our name on???

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Come to think of it, Marty, why don't you try them out (send cash) and get back to us with a report? Curious minds want to know. :)

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve Toburen said:
Yes, Marty, we may be running "a bit behind" on our delivery date for MyEasyMarketing.com So I can understand your desire to go "elsewhere". BUT will you also receive the same famous cheerful, no-questions-asked, "no pathetic weaseling out", no blaming others and crying about how we too have been victimized, 100% money or merchandise credit (good on anything we sell) guarantee that you ALWAYS get from Jon-Don on EVERYTHING we put our name on???

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Come to think of it, Marty, why don't you try them out (send cash) and get back to us with a report? Curious minds want to know. :)

"a bit behind" that is the under statement of the year or should I say last 2 years!! As for Marty checking them out, gotta say thats cold blooded!! :roll:

The Preacher

Steve Toburen said:
Don't worry, Joey. "Never" is rapidly become the operative word for "MyEasyMarketing" but only for the state of Alabama AND if your last name begins with an "S".quote]

Uhhhhh Steve, Joey lives so close to Bama' he can smell it, so don't ACE around too much!!!

PS Joey has 6 teeth on top and 5 on the bottom, so thats why he lives just "south" of Bama'!!!

Back
Top Bottom