Johns custom machine shop

Is making TM's I didnt know that, looks to be a simple design and a good price....unusual setup seems to be designed after several different TM's. I have done buisness with John he rebuilt my WM heat exchanger and custom made a SS fiter for a WM filter box both quality work... check it out http://www.hotheatexchangers.com

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Wow that first one almost looks exactly like a judson at first glance. of course it is not a xerox copy but it is close. it does look like a quality build though and should hold up well.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I emailed them almost a month ago and never received an email back, in regards to their chemical shelves.

Anyone know the price(s)?

Spurling

anybody see the Big Daddy pics ..tuthill blower 6008 .. you could suck up animals with that thing

dealtimeman said:
Wow that first one almost looks exactly like a judson at first glance. of course it is not a xerox copy but it is close. it does look like a quality build though and should hold up well.

We worked with John on several prototype systems. We assembled these two units for John. We were trying out different combinations of control systems, heat exchangers, and silencers. John is just over the skyway bridge about 40 miles away from our Sarasota FL. location. I was just on the phone with John the other day, telling him that he needs to come over to Mikey's Board. I think I'll e-mail him this thread and see if maybe that will draw him in.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ask him if at the end of the day with the big daddy, you can slap on some racing slicks and take it down to the local drag strip... pretty cool looking machine.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
He's told me more than once (last time was about 2 months ago) that he will NOT be building more truck mounts. (He was pretty damn emphatic about it.) The Big Daddy turned out to be a lot more involved than he expected and they have to pretty much shut down everything else they're doing to build a truck mount.

The basic message was that, with building them, then dealing with owners after the fact, it was just too much trouble.

Of course, when things slow down (and it's slower than usual right now), mebbie he's looking around a bit more...

Greenie

I was gonna say WHERE YOU BEEN, then Realized Curtis took a sabatical for a few years, needless to say the John's custom was a Judson with his heatexchangers and controls on it, it's how I first came to know Judson even existed being from the west, not many out here.

Why a cleaner would think you need or would want a v-8 for a carpet machine is beyond me...lol but it sure was purty to look at.

BIG machines are best suited to be built off of a diesel engine platform, it's nirvana for a big blower, like a match made in heaven, a good solid 10+ year combination, and probably the best investment for the career cleaner.

G

admiralclean said:
It makes me feel all fuzzy inside when Greenie agrees with my decision.
I didnt see anything about an overpriced box truck.

John is a great guy. If you ever have a heat exchanger problem he is the man. They make great exchangers and I like there SS chemical Shelves. The ones they made out of composit are nice too!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Sticky said:
like there SS chemical Shelves. The ones they made out of composit are nice too!

That's what i hear, but would be nice to get a reponse to our emails from his site. I've sent 2 emails in the last 4-6 weeks never heard from one person.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
John is old school. You will have to call him.

Last time I visited him he had some really cool filter boxes, racks, etc. I told him I would try to get him some visits from here. Call him, don't email him. I am not saying its right, just the way it is sometimes.

He is a pretty good guy.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
you should give him a call, he almost always is there and is really cool to talk to . he is very knowledgeable (if that is a word) about heat exchangers and can fix, reproduce or make you one of his to fit alomost any truckmount out there. just give hima call and you will see what i am talking about. Make sure you ask for john. 8)

Back
Top Bottom