John's Custom Machine

Name
Ross Martin
Is anyone familiar with the work of John's custom machine in Largo, FL?

I am thinking of replacing my Northstar heater with one of their HX possibly.

Was wondering if anyone has worked with them or know of anyone that has.

More then happy with the heat of the Northstar, would just like to have the space in my van.

charliebrown

Name
Charlie Brown
He built a custom 3 filter stainless filter box for my waste tank. A couple of phone calls and a fax drawing from me. Great welds thick stainless. I was pleased. CB

Reactions: Jimbo

PinStripedTie

Name
PinStripedTie
John has rebuilt two of my heat exchangers and each time, I ended up with an exchanger that got hotter water than before he touched it!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I've heard nothing but good stuff about them. If I wasn't in a hurry when I replaced my HX, I would have ordered from them.

C

clean image

I have bought 4 exchangers. Hi press modelsThey do the custom exhaust as well I reccommend themI did have one of the first exchangers get a leak that couldn't be fixedI also use his hi pressure wells for switch gauge

PinStripedTie

Name
PinStripedTie
John did pass away last March. Died from cancer. If you know of anyone with cancer... google "Rick Simpon's Cure For Cancer". The FDA and Medical Assoc. have known about this for over 36 years but don't want people to know about it because cancer is BIG business!! They cannot patent herbs. So there is no money in it. When is the last time they ever cured anything?? Polio. But they regretted it shortly after and now they claim polio has gone into a second stage and is no longer curable. Go figure... I hope they all burn in the hottest flames of hell!!

John was a good guy. Always enjoyed speaking with him. Very knowledgable! Rip John!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom