Join Me In A Lawsuit Against.......

R

R W

Lisa and Jeff of Greenglides. I was coerced into setting my Genesis up with a 2.5 vac system, and now:

1) I can hardly move at night after cleaning with this system

2) Joints hurt that I never knew I had

3) I drink more now to ease the pain

4) Water extraction has become so easy that I'm not sure I'm really getting all the water up (especially with the Claw)

5) I feel self conscious and inadequate after handling that huge hose.

I think they should at least send a bottle of Advil to counter act the pain and suffering.........and thank the Lord for glides. And I've only been using it since Monday.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Kinda funny...........we buy glides to make using the wand a little easier. Then we install kunkles and use 2.5" hose only to make it a little tougher to use the wand again.

Greenie

It's a bitch getting 100% out of the machine you paid 100% for....lol

Who is it that coined Dry when you leave?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When you only stand 5 foot tall like Robert any wand would be difficult to push.

R

R W

I spent a weekend cleaning two big jobs, and we dual wanded both. Each wand had 50' 2 1/2 " hose, and up to 200 foot of 2 inch. Today I am still hurting. (joints and muscles). The vac is soooo much greater with the simple 2 1/2 inch conversion that I'm sorry I waited so long to move on it.

I guess I'll drop the lawsuit......

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
There is a larger difference between a 1 1/2' and a 2" wand than between 2' and 2 1/2" hose. So Robert , if you don't run a 2" wand, then you're in for a bigger surprise. If you do, then you already know.

R

R W

doug....always 2" wands. A Ti, and a PC Quad....both glided. I did get out the Steamway flood wand (1 1/2" ), and the vac was tremendous, even on that wand.

I noticed a bigger difference going from 2" to 2 1/2 inch. I've never run a 1 1/2 in "whip".

John Buxton

I know I should go to that setup. I just cant afford to buy a new $1,000 wand right now.

Greenie and Lisa are way cool I hope to shake their hands some day.

TimP

I think the greenhorn is only 699 plus shipping. Comes with choice of glide, tricked out everything else. Well worth the cash. You may want to go ahead and get it tricked out to .15 flow if your TM can handle it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom